You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmystackjimmystack Member Posts: 4
edited July 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
Is there anybody on here who believes this game is fair? Not that im a bad looser, but the last 4 tornaments i participated in the odds of me getting eliminated at the river card on these occasions with my hole cards plus flop/turn must have been over a billion to one. I believe sky has its favourite players, who win all the time and the people sky really like are the ones who keep getting knocked out, but will still credit their account. I know we are mugs, but poker is an addiction. Where is the independant adjudacator when all this robbery is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    mkgunnermkgunner Member Posts: 3,032
    edited July 2013
    wrong section m8,sure u can see ur cards?
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    In Response to This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Is there anybody on here who believes this game is fair? Not that im a bad looser, but the last 4 tornaments i participated in the odds of me getting eliminated at the river card on these occasions with my hole cards plus flop/turn must have been over a billion to one. I believe sky has its favourite players, who win all the time and the people sky really like are the ones who keep getting knocked out, but will still credit their account. I know we are mugs, but poker is an addiction. Where is the independant adjudacator when all this robbery is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jimmystack
    wrong thread for a start and a complete load of rubbish, online poker is not fixed.
  • Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited July 2013
    Spot on Rock 573.
    Jimmy stack,soryy its complete rubbish'flops etc are totally random.
    Its happened to me loads of times,taken as bad beats or sod's law.
    After this,I also ask myself if I could have played the hands any differently-of course this couldn't be the reason for your "problems".
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited July 2013
    A billion to one? Wow that's some serious bad luck. I'd stay inside during these storms if I was you.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2013
    "A billion to one". Is that a one-outer?

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : wrong thread for a start and a complete load of rubbish, online poker is not fixed.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    To be fair he started the thread - he's the opening poster. The rest I agree with :-D

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited July 2013
    In Response to Re: This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: This games a FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : To be fair he started the thread - he's the opening poster. The rest I agree with :-D
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    lol u no what i mean, threads in the wrong section