You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Cant load profile

jamieloujamielou Member Posts: 232
edited December 2009 in Community Help & Advice
As the title says. Bottom right of my internet explorer says "Done but with errors on page". Cant get to my inbox either...

Heeelp

Comments

• Options
    Loki-RogyLoki-Rogy Member Posts: 213
    edited December 2009
    I can get into my profile, but not my inbox. I can select a friend and choose "send a PM" but it returns the same error.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    hey guys,

is this a problems that's been happening...

1) forever

2) intermittently

3) just since you have reported it

can you also let me know what browser you are using?

if you provide as much info as possible (time scales, how often you see the problems etc etc) i will be able to look into this one for you.

i don't need to pass community tech problems on to the poker team and can deal with them myself so we should hopefully have a much faster turn-around.

• Options
    edited December 2009
    ... also,

the private messaging area is Javascript and can sometimes take a while to load depending on your internet connection.

if you reach a blank screen just go back out and try loading the page again.

this can sometimes do the trick for the profile/ private messaging area.

another trick can be clearing/ deleting all your cookies and cache, closing your browser and re-loading sky poker.

try all these and give me another shout
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I did none of the above but its working now so must have just been a temporary thing :-)

Thanks though
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    ah fantastic.

the PM area is JavaScript so can sometimes be a little temperamental. with a little bit of tender loving care it normally sorts itself out!

if you notice anything else or have any more problems just give me a shout and i'll be happy to help.

Community tech problems i can fix quickly, poker tech problems not so...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thank you Rich, I'll be sure to bug you in future! :-)