You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Feedback on NEW SOFTWARE!!!!!

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I have played afew hours using this beta software and here is what i think:

The interface seems very good (it took awhile to get use too tho)  but after a couple of hours it works very well, i did get some LAGGING when playing more then 2 tables, (not internet as have fastest around).

I do not like the GAME INFO tab as you have to scroll to see stats, and hope this will improve esp if playing in mtt's on here.

The action on the tables seems alot smoother and alot quicker, hands are dealt alot quicker too.

I would love SKY to add speech bubbles if someone talks on table, so you have choice whether to keep chat up, also with an option to silent a player so you do not have to see such speech bubbles (handy if you get abuse). This will also be handy for when playing an mtt on here, so i can keep game info up, and do not have to keep changing tabs (chat and info).

1 last addition i think that whould work well is quick button's,  i play alot on laptop so can we have option where certain buttons will make certain actions on siad table, for example.

F1 button = FOLD/MUCK
F2 button = CHECK/CALL
F3 button = RAISE
Up/Down Buttons = Increase/Decrease BET
F4 button = ALL IN

There is alot i like in this software esp the option of changing the size of tables, but along way from being perfect, and will be very intressting how this will work on mtt's (as in current state, will be frustrating esp. if muti tables are up running)

Hope to see the NEW improved software roll out soon for us all to play every game on SKYPOKER, not just cash.

Gl all at the tables

Comments

• Options
    Sky_LeeSky_Lee Member Posts: 952
    edited August 2013
    Thankyou very much for your feedback, and we will certainly take your suggestions onboard.

Regarding the key shortcuts, you can actually use the up/down keys to increase/decrease bet amounts.

Regards
    Lee