You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Graphics

JussfoldJussfold Member Posts: 14
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi,

Played for first time on new tables today, on the browser version not download.  I like the fact that it isn't too different to the old - has an easy familiar feel to it.  It seems to run a little quicker, which is good.  The time bar is a bit big, and it seems to run down quicker but that's probably not the reality, it just feels that way.

Would be good if it had the option to type your bet amount in rather than just using the slider or BB/Pot options.

I don't play much cash, so looking forward to seeing how it compares when multitabling SNG and MTTs.

Cheers
Dave

Comments

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited August 2013
    In Response to New Graphics:
    Hi, Played for first time on new tables today, on the browser version not download.  I like the fact that it isn't too different to the old - has an easy familiar feel to it.  It seems to run a little quicker, which is good.  The time bar is a bit big, and it seems to run down quicker but that's probably not the reality, it just feels that way. Would be good if it had the option to type your bet amount in rather than just using the slider or BB/Pot options. I don't play much cash, so looking forward to seeing how it compares when multitabling SNG and MTTs. Cheers Dave
    Posted by Jussfold
    Hi Dave,

You can type the bet amount in the number box.

See THIS POST explaining the new features.

The first image in that post shows 0.40 in the number box - you can click and type in there.

• Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited August 2013
    Hi Jussfold,

Glad you are enjoying the new and improved version of Sky Poker! I think you are right about the time bar, it does 'feel' like it is running down a bit quicker but that isn't the case. It's just because it's a bit bigger so therefore, like you say, feels like it.

There are a couple of ways you can change your bet amount with these new tables as it stands. You can either use the 'Up' and 'Down' arrows on your keyboard, the scroll wheel on your mouse (one scroll up = 1 BB), or just use the -/+ symbols.

You should also be able to type your raise into the number box. Can you give it another try for me and let me know if that is not actually the case?

We're looking forward to releasing the new software across the rest of the tables, too. Thanks for your feedback! If there is anything else please let us know so we can continue to improve up on the end product.

Sam.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    NoseyBonk beat me! 

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    JussfoldJussfold Member Posts: 14
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: New Graphics:
    NoseyBonk beat me!  Thanks! :)
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    Yep, tried it, simples ;-)

thanks

Like the sizing options too - much better than the old mini view
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Great, glad you are enjoying it!

If there's anything else then please don't hesitate to pop up a thread on here and one of the team will get back to you.

Sam.