You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Full Details

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Have not played new tables yet as I don't play a lot of cash but was thinking about giving it ago once I had watched a few  tables and taken some notes.As I am not sat at the table I have to rely the full details & not the hand history but have found this hard as there is no scroll lock that I can see which the old software has when trying to check past action.
Have I missed it or is this function not available?(needed imo)

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    scroll lock is not there as a visible option.

but the chat shouldnt scroll down now. so you should just stay where you are looking. 

so in essence it should work as you want it without you having to tick scroll lock.
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details:
    scroll lock is not there as a visible option. but the chat shouldnt scroll down now. so you should just stay where you are looking.  so in essence it should work as you want it without you having to tick scroll lock.
    Posted by beaneh
    Yes you seem to be right.I don't know what or how I was getting it to move.Probably does not help notes were going over details.
  • Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details : Yes you seem to be right.I don't know what or how I was getting it to move.Probably does not help notes were going over details.
    Posted by belsibub

using both the arrow keys on your keyboard, scroll lock and page up page down should work aswell as just scrolling with the scroll bar at the side. 

any other problems just shout

edit you can also drag to highlight text then pull down/up to move the chat box and copy what you are seeing.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    Yeah what Beaneh said. You can also click your mouse in the chat box and scroll down with your mouse scroll wheel if you have one.

• Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details : using both the arrow keys on your keyboard, scroll lock and page up page down should work aswell as just scrolling with the scroll bar at the side.  any other problems just shout edit you can also drag to highlight text then pull down/up to move the chat box and copy what you are seeing.
    Posted by beaneh
    Thanks for the help beaneh :)

As noted, all of the details given here are correct and hopefully you can now use this function.

How is everyone liking the new mini view and do you have any comments regarding its future improvement?

Thanks,

Joe
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details : Thanks for the help beaneh :) As noted, all of the details given here are correct and hopefully you can now use this function. How is everyone liking the new mini view and do you have any comments regarding its future improvement? Thanks, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    Hi Sky Joe
    The only thing I don't like about the nini view is, we lose the border around the table and just end up with a white line, which doesn't realy give it the feel of sitting round a table.

Can the boarder not shrink with the rest of the table?
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details : Hi Sky Joe The only thing I don't like about the nini view is, we lose the border around the table and just end up with a white line, which doesn't realy give it the feel of sitting round a table. Can the boarder not shrink with the rest of the table?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi Joe
    Any thoughts on this Border in Mini View?
  • Options
    Sky_SamSky_Sam Member Posts: 738
    edited August 2013
    Hey Trev, how's it going?

Thanks for the feedback about the border on the table. I will pass your comments on to the team and see what they think. 

As the table resizes it becomes more of a minimalist style, I think that's the reason for the border disappearing. 

Perhaps people who play a lot of tables and require their windows to be that small are less bothered about the aesthetics and are more concentrated on functionallity, or maybe a balance of both? Would be great to get some feedback from the multi-tablers out there about this as I'm not sure! :-P

As I say, I will pass this on to the team, thanks again for the feedback. Don't hesitate to pop any more questions on comments on the forum and we'll get back to you.

Cheers!
  • Options
    dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2013
    Perhaps people who play a lot of tables and require their windows to be that small are less bothered about the aesthetics and are more concentrated on functionality, or maybe a balance of both?
    Posted by Sky_Sam
    I think it is both aesthetically pleasing and functions well. The only thing I'm not fussed on is the look of the chips in the mini view. Having a table border would make it harder to see. I wouldn't change it imo, except for the look of the chips ;).
  • Options
    dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Full Details : Hi Sky Joe The only thing I don't like about the nini view is, we lose the border around the table and just end up with a white line, which doesn't realy give it the feel of sitting round a table. Can the boarder not shrink with the rest of the table?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    I've figured it out now. It's not the white line, It's that both the table felt and background are the same colour. I really like the mini view but think that if the felt was changed to green or if the background was changed to a wood affect or something, then it would give the impression of being at a table and might look more aesthetically pleasing.

Scrap the main view and just have the mini view for everything imo.
  • Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    Hey guys,

All of your views regarding the mini view are extremely helpful and we continue to look for new ideas to implement in the future.

As Sam suggested in his earlier thread, people who multi-table on a regular basis may be more concerned about the gameplay rather than the feel of a real life poker table.

It would be extremely interesting to see what everyone else thinks about the table outline on mini view?

Thanks a lot guys and keep the comments coming....

Joe