You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Player tag colour/edit player tag names

dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Sometimes I wan't to add a note to a player but not tag them with a colour. I think the default player tag colour should be blank (no colour).

Also the abillity to edit what is displayed as the tag name would be good (fish instead of green etc).

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Player tag color:
    Sometimes I wan't to add a note to a player but not tag them with a color. I think the default player tag color should be blank (no color).
    Posted by dub1

ya it's yellow atm. 

I've mentioned this, also want to be able to label the colours, potentially preset which is the default. + be able to make notes without saving text in the note (again, that has been reported and is being worked on).
  • Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    Hey dub1, 
    Currently the default colour will automatically apply to a player when you create a note on them. 

We will be looking at improving the offering of our notes features in the future, with the possibility of creating notes without a colour tag, adding just a colour, or both a note and a colour tag to the selected player.Your feedback on renaming the colours to specific tags is just what we are after and this is something we will take into account when the time comes to look into this further. 

Any other feedback or features you'd like to see on the new notes offering?

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Player tag colour/edit player tag names:
    Any other feedback or features you'd like to see on the new notes offering?
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    An auto date added when you take a note would be good.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Player tag colour/edit player tag names : An auto date added when you take a note would be good.
    Posted by dub1

have suggested a last edited date, adding a date per note addition wouldn't really work.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Player tag colour/edit player tag names : have suggested a last edited date, adding a date per note addition wouldn't really work.
    Posted by beaneh
    Works in Hold'em Manager 2. I agree it wouldn't work unless there was a pop out window for taking notes.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    ah yeh, dreamland is fun isn't it :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ah yeh, dreamland is fun isn't it :)
    Posted by beaneh
    :). Okay I added a pop up window now :- http://postimg.org/image/4q1ham2xv/

Gotta dream big ;p.