You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Bet tab options

foldUfairyfoldUfairy Member Posts: 148
edited August 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
An option to change the default bet size tabs would be useful.

Where it says 2BB, 3BB ect, say I would like to open the Button 2.5BB, the option to customize these would be good imo.

I'd just like to say that I reviewed the new software a little harshly in my first post, everyone is a little resistant to change to begin with, me being no different. 
I'm sure after the beta is completed and everyone has a decent sample size on the new software it will be an overall improvement to the site.

Comments

• Options
    beanehbeaneh Member Posts: 4,079
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Bet tab options:
    An option to change the default bet size tabs would be useful. Where it says 2BB, 3BB ect, say I would like to open the Button 2.5BB, the option to customize these would be good imo. I'd just like to say that I reviewed the new software a little harshly in my first post, everyone is a little resistant to change to begin with, me being no different.  I'm sure after the beta is completed and everyone has a decent sample size on the new software it will be an overall improvement to the site.
    Posted by foldUfairy

I have suggested this already. :)

If user defined pre set buttons arent an option, what buttons would you have?

3buttons? 4?

3x 4x pot allin?
    2.5 3.5 allin? 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Bet tab options:
    In Response to Bet tab options : I have suggested this already. :) If user defined pre set buttons arent an option, what buttons would you have? 3buttons? 4? 3x 4x pot allin? 2.5 3.5 allin? 
    Posted by beaneh
    Yeah i'd keep the 4 tabs and have 2.5x, 3x, pot and allin.

I hope a few people speak up about this as it's defo useful while multi-tabling.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Bet tab options : Yeah i'd keep the 4 tabs and have 2.5x, 3x, pot and allin. I hope a few people speak up about this as it's defo useful while multi-tabling.
    Posted by foldUfairy
    well some default will have to be setup. tis just how many buttons and what by default to be considered. 

user defined is definitely preferable.
  • Options
    dub1dub1 Member Posts: 149
    edited August 2013
    These buttons shouldn't be introduced imo.

Weaker players make lots of bet sizing errors and these button just make it easier for them to get it right. I remember before Sky introduced the 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot and pot buttons a few years back and everyone's bet sizing was terrible. The day they were introduced everyone's bet sizing improved.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    These buttons shouldn't be introduced imo. Weaker players make lots of bet sizing errors and these button just make it easier for them to get it right. I remember before Sky introduced the 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot and pot buttons a few years back and everyone's bet sizing was terrible. The day they were introduced everyone's bet sizing improved.
    Posted by dub1
    If they are user defined which is by far the best option recs wouldn't be going into the options and changing them so this wouldn't improve there bet sizing.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Bet tab options : If they are user defined which is by far the best option recs wouldn't be going into the options and changing them so this wouldn't improve there bet sizing.
    Posted by foldUfairy

Maybe not recs, but a lot of the weaker regs will.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    These buttons shouldn't be introduced imo. Weaker players make lots of bet sizing errors and these button just make it easier for them to get it right. I remember before Sky introduced the 1/2 pot, 3/4 pot and pot buttons a few years back and everyone's bet sizing was terrible. The day they were introduced everyone's bet sizing improved.
    Posted by dub1

there's got to be some kind of preset. 

we're many years past most people not having any clue about any street..... sort of

should we just have FOLD/ALLIN as the only two buttons  ??? :-0
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    should we just have FOLD/ALLIN as the only two buttons  ??? :-0
    Posted by beaneh
    This is a brill idea beaneh :).
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Bet tab options : This is a brill idea beaneh :).
    Posted by dub1

yup am trying!!
  • Options
    Sky_JoeSky_Joe Member Posts: 276
    edited August 2013
    Thanks a lot guys for your feedback,

Keep it coming regarding the bet tab options.

It is something that we are constantly monitoring and trying to improve so any ideas or comments are very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe
  • Options
    SmitalosSmitalos Member Posts: 536
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Bet tab options : Maybe not recs, but a lot of the weaker regs will.
    Posted by dub1
    While I agree that recs would have worse bet-sizing w/o; 1/2, 3/4, Full Pot buttons, they're a must for anyone playing multiple tables, and are generally enjoyed by the recs imo.

Also, there are MANY regs who still give off a bunch of bet-sizing tells, even with the auto-click X% pot features.
    (For example, there are some regs that'll almost ALWAYS cbet 1/2 weak, and 3/4 strong. Or some that'll cbet manually as a bluff/nuts, and visa versa when it's with the buttons.)

Swings 'n' roundabouts for sure, but they're generally a good thing, methinks.

Oh, and yatta yatta yatta, make better buttons for the new software.
  • Options
    tamastamas Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2013
    please put a 'random bet' button in. which when you press it it bets anywhere from 1bb to all in