You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

opening tables

got2fish23got2fish23 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2013 in Community Help & Advice
just had my laptop repaired, when I click on launch table I just get the black screen with rotating circle. But when I click on launch new table it works fine,  when I tried to play a freeroll  tonight I never got the option to launch new style so I couldn't play, any  ideas 

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    In Response to opening tables:
    just had my laptop repaired, when I click on launch table I just get the black screen with rotating circle. But when I click on launch new table it works fine,  when I tried to play a freeroll  tonight I never got the option to launch new style so I couldn't play, any  ideas 
    Posted by got2fish23
    Are you using the download or playing in your browser?

If you're playing in your browser, which browser are you using? Firefox, internet explorer, Google Chrome?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: opening tables:
    In Response to opening tables : Are you using the download or playing in your browser? If you're playing in your browser, which browser are you using? Firefox, internet explorer, Google Chrome?
    Posted by AcidMan27
     opening through my browser, I am using google not the chrome version
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: opening tables :  opening through my browser, I am using google not the chrome version
    Posted by got2fish23
    I think you're getting confused between Google the search engine and Google Chrome the web browser.

The web browser is the programme you use to access the internet.

What do you click to open the web browser? Is it a blue e icon? is it a fox icon?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh and one way to eliminate this is to play using the download.

Just click the free download icon at the top of this page and follow the instructions.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Oh and one way to eliminate this is to play using the download. Just click the free download icon at the top of this page and follow the instructions.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    thanks acidman   I am opening a blue icon but I am going to work tomorrow where my internet is faster and I will download the app and try let you know