You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Problem with latest Firefox

P4r4noidP4r4noid Member Posts: 3
edited August 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Sky poker no longer works with the current version of Firefox. (23.0)

You can not observe or join a table. All you get is a blank window and the actual table never loads.

The current version of Firefox was released on August 6th (updated August 16th).

I've tried it with the previous version, Firefox 22.0, and everything works okay.

If you are having issues with Sky Poker using Firefox then try downgrading your browser from version 23.0 to version 22. You can get previous versions from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/install-older-version-of-firefox

The next version of Firefox is due for release on 17th September so hopefully any issues will have been resolved by then.

Comments

• Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    I've just tried it myself, I'm running 23.0.1. You're right, the table pops up for me but just stays a dark blue colour with no options to do anything from there.

However, the new cash tables work fine.

I'd always recommend using the download though tbh.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Problem with latest Firefox:
    I've just tried it myself, I'm running 23.0.1. You're right, the table pops up for me but just stays a dark blue colour with no options to do anything from there. However, the new cash tables work fine. I'd always recommend using the download though tbh.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    I dont have that option as I use linux for my desktop.
  • Options
    AcidMan27AcidMan27 Member Posts: 3,752
    edited August 2013
    Fair enough.
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited August 2013
    Try reading this 

Basically you can click on the grey shield top left and manually un-block and click leave page on pop up to play.Table should now open.GL

edit:You will need to do this every time you open a table.Personally I prefer chrome to play on just have to turn off pop blocker.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Nice one.

That works perfectly.

Thanks

EDIT: You can permanetly allow this by changing security.mixed_content.block_active_content to false in about:config
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: Problem with latest Firefox : Nice one. That works perfectly. Thanks EDIT: You can permanetly allow this by changing security.mixed_content.block_active_content to false in about:config
    Posted by P4r4noid
    Thanks, saved me looking that up elsewhere!

I'd actually been experiencing this problem with Sainsbury's Online Shopping. Took me a while to notice the subtle grey shield.