You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Celtic v Shakhter Karanfjkfnkwjndejncdy

DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
edited August 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat

Evens to qualify?

- Incredible atmosphere, the Borats will never have experienced anything like it before.

- Celtic v good home record in Europe. Seem to find a different level on big occasions, play at a higher tempo etc.  

- Huge gulf in class between the 2 teams anyway. Caught the 2nd half last week and Celtic had 61% of the ball away from home. It's surely going to be attack v defence for 90 mins tonight?

- Pretty much Celtics whole season rests on this, they'll walk the league as usual.

Can't see how they can fail to qualify tonight, they just can't afford to not get through.

-------------------

However, they've lost their best 2 players, in the 2 games I've backed them this year, both at home they got held after coming back from 0-2 down, and scraped a last minute winner v 2 avg SPL teams.

Also lost away to this shower of sh 1te.

1 away goal and it's pretty much game over.

Is evens a good/bad or a fair price? Thinking of having 1 of my big singles :D

tyia.

Comments

• Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited August 2013
    what price can you get on other team dohhhh I like celtic but they never live up to any thing in Europe ill be backing other team may be a 1 nil either team would be ok lol gl mate
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    No1 fancy this at all then???

sigh, thought it was a lump on bet!!!!!

Doh being a mug punter again :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Aight. Looks like I'm gonna win or lose on my own! (as usual)

Best part of £70 on!

Cmon the Bhoys !
  • Options
    chefboy79chefboy79 Member Posts: 668
    edited August 2013
    good luck mate ill be rooting for you
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Doubled it.

Now officially my biggest bet ever.
  • Options
    splashiessplashies Member Posts: 3,680
    edited August 2013
    i trust you, lumped on.

£10.52
  • Options
    D_LegendD_Legend Member Posts: 335
    edited August 2013
    BUT THEY HAVE TO SCORE 2 GOALS AND NOT CONSEED. GOING ON CEL TO WIN BUT NOT TO QUAILFY
  • Options
    BELL_POKERBELL_POKER Member Posts: 1,295
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Celtic v Shakhter Karanfjkfnkwjndejncdy:
    Evens to qualify? - Incredible atmosphere, the Borats will never have experienced anything like it before. - Celtic v good home record in Europe. Seem to find a different level on big occasions, play at a higher tempo etc.   - Huge gulf in class between the 2 teams anyway. Caught the 2nd half last week and Celtic had 61% of the ball away from home. It's surely going to be attack v defence for 90 mins tonight? - Pretty much Celtics whole season rests on this, they'll walk the league as usual. Can't see how they can fail to qualify tonight, they just can't afford to not get through. ------------------- However, they've lost their best 2 players, in the 2 games I've backed them this year, both at home they got held after coming back from 0-2 down, and scraped a last minute winner v 2 avg SPL teams. Also lost away to this shower of sh 1te. 1 away goal and it's pretty much game over. Is evens a good/bad or a fair price? Thinking of having 1 of my big singles :D tyia.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

nonsense, we're amazing ALL of the time!!!!  ; ) 

yeah i like your confidence im of the belief itll be 4 zip or nil nil! no inbetween.

unfortunately completing training in my new job this week and couldnt get the time off to make the journey across the irish sea to cheer them on at Parkhead but ill have to make do with watching it from behind my sofa and hope those who have made the game are travelling home with huge grins on their faces later tonight

our season hanging on this doesnt tell half the story

champs league football so soooo important

needless to say ill most definately be hoping your bet touches! 

early goal please Bhoys !!!  'mon the hoops 
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited August 2013
    Gl dohhhhhhhh  i think your onto a good bet here, as Shakhter Karagandy have failed to quailfy in last 2 attempts for the champions league, the only worry here is if they do score a goal as CELTIC would need 4, and they have failed to score in 1 game in last 22 played.

Gl with this bet, if celtic keep them at bay you should be O.K

I am going for CELTIC to qualify in extra time, so 90 mins 2-0 celtic.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    hooraaayyy 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    woop.

Could have been all over after 10 minutes, always a sweat though.

wp Celtic. 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    doin things the hard way as always

ive had grey hair since i was 16 following them 
  • Options
    ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
    edited August 2013
    nice one dohhhhhhhh, couldn't wait to extra time tho :-(

Gl with ur winnings
  • Options
    SHANXTASHANXTA Member Posts: 1,507
    edited August 2013
    nice one mate
  • Options
    _tut_tut Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2013
    I noticed that sky bet had a boost of 3-0 at 13-2. Thought that was a good bet(?), was going to go for that but never got around to it and forgot all about it!.. but oh well hindsight and all that.