You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

6:50 Kempton

ms-treems-tree Member Posts: 889
edited August 2013 in Sports & Betting Chat
There is 2 horses i like look of in this race for the following reasons:

Zarla 9/1 Having first run outside maiden company, and low handicap mark of 55, as 2 winners from debut run have gone in since of marks of 65.

But the horse i really fancy here is:

Substantivo 10/1 Bags of promise at 2y.o  when 2nd start finished behind Wentworth (now rated over 100) and last start at 2y.o finished behind Flying Officer (now rated 88+) Has had 2 runs at 3y.o (FAV on 1st of this in better race then this) but ran no race to finish 5th (3 winners have come out of race since) Only worry here is last time showed nothing at all, but on a mark of 60 tonight looks very intresting.

With major doubts over the FAV, and red tulip being touted up this morning, i cannot see any of my selections out of the top 3.

Recap: Substantivo £5 e/w, Zarla £1.50 e/w    50p r/fcast  50p r/exacta
Total Cost: £15.00

Gl all if having a bet today

Comments

• Options
    MsBubbleMsBubble Member Posts: 502
    edited August 2013
    In Response to 6:50 Kempton:
    There is 2 horses i like look of in this race for the following reasons: Zarla 9/1 Having first run outside maiden company, and low handicap mark of 55, as 2 winners from debut run have gone in since of marks of 65. But the horse i really fancy here is: Substantivo 10/1 Bags of promise at 2y.o  when 2nd start finished behind Wentworth (now rated over 100) and last start at 2y.o finished behind Flying Officer (now rated 88+) Has had 2 runs at 3y.o (FAV on 1st of this in better race then this) but ran no race to finish 5th (3 winners have come out of race since) Only worry here is last time showed nothing at all, but on a mark of 60 tonight looks very intresting. With major doubts over the FAV, and red tulip being touted up this morning, i cannot see any of my selections out of the top 3. Recap: Substantivo £5 e/w, Zarla £1.50 e/w    50p r/fcast  50p r/exacta Total Cost: £15.00 Gl all if having a bet today
    Posted by ms-tree
    Give it ago with a couple of quid gl 
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ok gl to both of us
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: 6:50 Kempton:
    ok gl to both of us
    Posted by ms-tree
    Oh indeed will be nice if they both come in
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ouch that was not good at all, sorry ms, hopefully i get it right 1 day lol

Gl if having a bet
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: 6:50 Kempton:
    Ouch that was not good at all, sorry ms, hopefully i get it right 1 day lol Gl if having a bet
    Posted by ms-tree
    think ill stick to chefboys tips lol dont worry lifes a b