You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

help

silver601silver601 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2013 in Community Help & Advice
 hello can I change my user name can any body help 

Comments

• Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited August 2013
    Find the answer to your question
    • Answer from Chat

Can I change my alias?

At Sky Poker we pride ourselves on running a fair and friendly poker room. For us, it's important that our customers are able to recognise players that they've played against in the past. So for that reason once you've chosen your alias, it must remain the same.

We allow our players to change their avatars as many times as they want. Click here to find out how.

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited August 2013
    The only times I'm aware of this happening is when the name could be considered 'offensive' for broadcast on the TV channel.

• Options
    riktheslikriktheslik Member Posts: 20
    edited August 2013
    can some,1 help me i was on 50p dym omaha all in we 1 player i had 2pairs q,5 he had q,3 2pairs so how did he win the pot please tell me how  he won this 
  • Options
    jonjo75jonjo75 Member Posts: 999
    edited August 2013
    In Response to Re: help:
    can some,1 help me i was on 50p dym omaha all in we 1 player i had 2pairs q,5 he had q,3 2pairs so how did he win the pot please tell me how  he won this 
    Posted by riktheslik

Not sure why you have come on this thread but I would look through hand history, find the hand and I am sure you will see you were probably mistaken.