You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Player Stats on new tables

VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,029
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi
Just been observing a few cash tables to get a feel for the new layout.
Whilst clicking around i noticed that the stats showing were from when i joined the site, with an option to reset.
Is this because i wasn't actually sat at the table?

On the current table format it shows your stats for that particular game ?

Bit confused in what i will actually get if i sit at a new table.
Could there be an option button to see "total stats" and "this game" stats ????

PS I'm a MTT & STT player.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Player Stats on new tables:
    Hi Just been observing a few cash tables to get a feel for the new layout. Whilst clicking around i noticed that the stats showing were from when i joined the site, with an option to reset. Is this because i wasn't actually sat at the table? On the current table format it shows your stats for that particular game ? Bit confused in what i will actually get if i sit at a new table. Could there be an option button to see "total stats" and "this game" stats ???? PS I'm a MTT & STT player. Cheers
    Posted by VespaPX

BUMP
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Player Stats on new tables:
    Hi Just been observing a few cash tables to get a feel for the new layout. Whilst clicking around i noticed that the stats showing were from when i joined the site, with an option to reset. Is this because i wasn't actually sat at the table? On the current table format it shows your stats for that particular game ? Bit confused in what i will actually get if i sit at a new table. Could there be an option button to see "total stats" and "this game" stats ???? PS I'm a MTT & STT player. Cheers
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hi, thanks your your comment.

To clarify those staistics are only on cash table and relate your your play on cash tables. These statistics are a summary of all the hands that you have played on cash tables since you entered the site or since the statisitics were last refreshed. In the new version of SkyPoker these statistics can be seen without sitting down on a table so observers can see their own statistics.

MTT and SNG statistics will be different than cash statistics and will only refer to your play at that SNG or MTT. 

Hope that answered your question.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Thanks Peter
    Great reply
    Cheers