You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Software Update - Today

Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hey guys,

W
e’d like to give you all a quick update on the new software.

Firstly thank you to everyone for providing feedback so far. Over the past couple of weeks we have tried to evaluate, analyse and develop some of your ideas on this, whilst continuing to complete Omaha and tournament support.

Today
we have made some small changes (based on your feedback) to the new mini-view , aimed at making it clearer and easier to use (more on this below)

Next week
we expect Omaha (and Omaha Hi lo) cash games to be available in the new software 

In the next 2-3 weeks
we expect to start introducing tournies in the new software.

Here the changes we have made to the new software’s mini view today:

·         The dealer button is now larger and hopefully clearer (We’ve also switched it from white to yellow)

·         We’ve reduced the thickness of the ‘opponents turn to act’ timer ring, as it seemed to cause some noise when multi-tabling.

·         We’ve also reduced the size of the ‘last action’ colour on your opponents plinth for the same reason as above.

·         We’ve increased the size and clarity of the ‘pot’, which was previously a little cramped and hard to read.

·         We’ve redesigned the ‘empty seat’ plinth, which was causing some confusion with active players in the hand.

·         The font sizes of bet/call/raise amounts on the action buttons has been made bigger and clearer.

These are all small changes which we hope are making the new mini-view clearer and easier to use whilst we complete tournament and Omaha support.

Please let us know how you find these new changes and if they have had a positive effect on your mini-view play.

Best Wishes

The Sky Poker Team

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2013
    Hi Sky Poker

1. Its great to see the "Button" back in its former glory - bigger & better & brighter
    2. Thickness of "Opponents Turn to act" - didn't really notice the diffrence imo
    3. "Last Action" on plynth - This is OK
    4. "Size of Pot" this is much clearer imo
    5. "Empty Seat Plynth" - This is much clearer to see no-one is seated
    6. "Font Sizes" Bet/Call/Raise - Looks Good to me.

Observations.............
    Seats to the far left & far right in "mini view"........Players seam very far away from the table, however, when the table is maximises they are much closer. There seams to be some inconsistancies in the design.

When table is maximised, the players addy & cash at table are displayed underneath, however, when table is in mini view, the players addy & cash at table appear to the left & the right pushing the players away from the table (Please see screenshots below. (With arrows indicating)

Table Maximised

Table Minimised

Apart from that, its all positive.
  • Options
    FrowmeFrowme Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2013
    I like the new tables, nice to adjust table size.
    A few different colours would be nice and betslider jump by small blind also
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited September 2013
    Sit & go time table?
  • Options
    Lambert180Lambert180 Member Posts: 12,197
    edited September 2013
    Sorry Trev but these photos must have been photoshopped.... you're in a pot with 9Ts and K7s, come on! ;)
  • Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Software Update - Today:
    Sorry Trev but these photos must have been photoshopped.... you're in a pot with 9Ts and K7s, come on! ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    HaHa - Didn't actually notice that, but now you mention it......hand one I called a raise preflop & then I think it was checked down. Hand 2 where i'm holding K7S - I am the small blind and it has been folded down to me so I am next to act..........wouldn't surprise me if I shoved that one though tbh :)

I did leave the table with £8.41 so must have done summat right :) which wern't too bad considering I only opened the table to check out the software updates - perhaps I should play this level more often :)
  • Options
    DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited September 2013

have to say the new tables are awesome look forward to future updates
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Software Update - Today:
    Sit & go time table?
    Posted by belsibub
    See OP for details.
  • Options