You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Default new table

dontazemedontazeme Member Posts: 15
edited September 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
It used to be that when a table auto-opened from a waitlist it would be using whichever software was last used. Now it's started automatically using the new software more often than not. And that's not good.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Default new table:
    It used to be that when a table auto-opened from a waitlist it would be using whichever software was last used. Now it's started automatically using the new software more often than not. And that's not good.
    Posted by dontazeme
    Hi,

Thanks for your post. Could you please describe a few details so that I may best investigate your issue. 

Are you using the download client or the web browser client?

How are you joining the waiting list? Are you entering through the lobby or opening the old tables and joining from on the tables?

Just to clarify, the table opening automatically will be in whichever design that you used last for that specific table. 

Therefore if you open "Table 1" in the old design, close "Table 1" and join the waiting list for "Table 2" (which you previously played in the new design) when "Table 2" is opened then it will open in the new design. The memory is retained within each individual table rather than the general software.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

• Options
    dontazemedontazeme Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2013
    Chrome (have cleared cache/cookies). Joining by clicking join from lobby. If I click join on the actual table the problem doesn't occur, but it's tedious to do this for obvious reasons.

I don't use the new client, all my windows are always the old client. Yet when new windows open they sometimes open in the new client.