You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Site layout.

TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
edited December 2009 in Community Suggestions
Love the new look.....but.
I think the display on my computer will cope with most things but when I go into the tournament lobby the last digit of the start time of each tournament cannot be seen because of the slider on the right hand side and there is no hoirizontal slider bar to access the information. The only way to see the complete start time is to open the tournament and see the coutdown.
Hope this make sense.
Tim

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited December 2009
    Tim,

Thanks for flagging it. We'll bring it to the attention of the people here and see what we can do for you. One thing that could help them: what internet browser are you using? (for instance, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Chrome, etc).

Dave
  • Options
    TimboboTimbobo Member Posts: 57
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: New Site layout.:
    Tim, Thanks for flagging it. We'll bring it to the attention of the people here and see what we can do for you. One thing that could help them: what internet browser are you using? (for instance, Internet Explorer 8, Firefox, Chrome, etc). Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Dave, Thanks for your response. I am using microsoft IE 8 .
    The problem is intermittent which suggests compatability with the browser. I have gone to the tournament lobby 6 times in the past half hour and once out of the 6 the display was fine. The other 5 times I could not see the last digit.
    Cheers
    Tim
  • Options
    paparonpaparon Member Posts: 186
    edited December 2009
    big improvement and omaha whats happening is it christmas?
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: New Site layout.:
    In Response to Re: New Site layout. : Dave, Thanks for your response. I am using microsoft IE 8 . The problem is intermittent which suggests compatability with the browser. I have gone to the tournament lobby 6 times in the past half hour and once out of the 6 the display was fine. The other 5 times I could not see the last digit. Cheers Tim
    Posted by Timbobo
    OK Tim, thanks for the info - should help them sort it.