You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

tables not opening when on waiting list

F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
edited October 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Using the online version on chrome (and am using a chromebook) and when I put myself on the waiting list of tables, I notice that very often the table just doesn't load up when there's a seat for me, because I look again later and I'm no longer on the wating list. Tournaments will load fine, this just seems to happen on cash tables?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Any help on this?
  • Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited October 2013
    Mine does this too. I've always presumed its because there's a time limit you can be on the waiting list for, however, that WOULD be pretty stupid tbh lol. 

More likely a glitch along the lines you say!?

Edit: Oh, this is on the download version btw, so presumably it's not a browser issue. 
  • Options
    Die_hardDie_hard Member Posts: 338
    edited October 2013
    Actualy, I just thought - Sometimes I actually already have the table open when on the waiting list so it's not a case of the table not opening. However, when I look at that table after a while my name has just disappeared off the waiting list and I have to 'Add' myself again - hence me thinking it's a time thing.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    It says there have been 2 replies in this thread other than mine but I can't see them?!

Oh yeah this has happened to me on a normal computer as well. I think I might have figured out the problem - I was viewing the omaha lobby at the time and was on the waiting list for holdem tables... so maybe when in one lobby tables don't open in the other?! For cash anyway - tournaments always load fine regardless.