You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sky poker tour

subzero1subzero1 Member Posts: 76
edited October 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
I no this might be a bit of a daft question but can you buy directly in to the sky poker tour.I haven't been on the site that long but it sounds like a fun tour.I play live in a local club but often fancied doing a large live tourney the ukipt springs to mind but I think I could be out of my depth there the sky tour sounds just the job.i cant be bothered to satellite in I never win those. so buying in is the best option and also is the amount of players capped to a certain amount. p.s I know it won't be run again till next year. and also my wife is always trying to get rid of me for the weekend (not sure why) so it would be like killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Comments

• Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    edited October 2013
    you could have bought in directly up until wednesday.  there is always the option to buy in at dtd almost everyone gets in.
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited October 2013
    You can buy in at the club tonight or tomorrow
  • Options
    RyGRyG Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: sky poker tour:
    You can buy in at the club tonight or tomorrow
    Posted by SPT

How many are entered up to now? What is the cap?
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: sky poker tour : How many are entered up to now? What is the cap?
    Posted by RyG
    Aprox 300 cap and think it closed at aprox 100 regged. So shouldnt be a problem getting in on the day
  • Options
    SPTSPT Member Posts: 5,648
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: sky poker tour : How many are entered up to now? What is the cap?
    Posted by RyG
    No realistic cap, there are 45 tables

130 or so in so far