You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Anyone going that can lend me the money to buy in?

F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
edited October 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
OK so KKripler has kindly offered to stake me 75% into the SPT. I haven't yet bought in though will be buyin me in on the day. However, his money and my money that I transferred from sky into my bank account has yet to go into the account - am hoping it will by tomorrow morning but in case it doesn't happen, am going to need to come up with £330 somehow! My girlfriend can lend me some money (the whole lot if need be) but don't want to be carrying too much money on me down to nottingham if I can help it, especially it being her money!

So was wondering if anyone that was going down would be able to lend me some money and then when I have money in my account I can transfer it back to you?

Comments

• Options
    ACEGOONERACEGOONER Member Posts: 1,428
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Anyone going that can lend me the money to buy in?:
    OK so KKripler has kindly offered to stake me 75% into the SPT. I haven't yet bought in though will be buyin me in on the day. However, his money and my money that I transferred from sky into my bank account has yet to go into the account - am hoping it will by tomorrow morning but in case it doesn't happen, am going to need to come up with £330 somehow! My girlfriend can lend me some money (the whole lot if need be) but don't want to be carrying too much money on me down to nottingham if I can help it, especially it being her money! So was wondering if anyone that was going down would be able to lend me some money and then when I have money in my account I can transfer it back to you?
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    I am not sure if bank transfers will hit your account on a non working day. Dont DTD take debit/credit cards? 
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited October 2013
    If you had said I would easily have taken the cash down with me, mate. I'd still do it for you today, but you can only take up to £250 out of a machine (I think) in one 24 hour period... unless this has changed. But like Gooner says, you could probably pay with a debit card.

Good luck, and I'll see you down here - when I have sobered up.
  • Options
    F_IvanovicF_Ivanovic Member Posts: 2,395
    edited October 2013
    ACEGOONER - I assume so. I don't have a credit card (well I did but never used it) and like I said I didn't have money on my debit card. 

Slipwater - I already have £200 with me now and thankfully my money went in to my account so have the money now to buyin!! Don't have much for drinking though and other shenanigans like cash/side tourneys if I exit early though!! 
  • Options
    SlipwaterSlipwater Member Posts: 3,587
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Anyone going that can lend me the money to buy in?:
    Don't have much for drinking though and other shenanigans like cash/side tourneys if I exit early though!! 
    Posted by F_Ivanovic
    Pfft! What kind of defeatist attitude is that?? :D