You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Losing buttons on new style tables.

XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions

Lost all my buttons tonight on the new style tables as well as last night,sky says it,s a connection problem, but when I shut down the new tables and relaunch to the old style table everything is fine. It,s the new tables Sky.please get it sorted or dumped,thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for your post we would like to look further into your issue.

Could you please provide us with some more information about the situation:

-Were you using the inbrowser or download client when this happened?

-Which buttons disappeared, the big blind buttons, the fold, call or raise buttons. Did this include the bet slider?

Any information that you can give would be much appreciated.

Cheers.
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited October 2013
    It loses all the buttons when you get moved to another table, as a few people have said before, you have to re launch the table to get the buttons back.

It`s not a connection problem.
  • Options
    DidyflipitDidyflipit Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    This has happened to me on numerous occasions when using the new table software.

Having emailed support regarding this I was also fobbed off with "its probably a connection issue using the browser" however I use the downloaded software not the browser to play on and it most certainly wasn't a connection issue as I could clearly see my cards and had no way of betting the premium holding deep in the tournament. Its like your forced to be sat out with no way of sitting back in yet you still see all the other action at the table as your stack gets whittled away. Talk about tilt inducing when its late in a tournament and you finally hit a decent hand!!!

Every time its happened I have had to close the table, reload using the old software by which time my focus has gone and I am no longer confident in the software.

As the support team seem to be denying this issue exists and are not prepared to offer reassurance its being dealt with or prepared to offer a small gesture of goodwill to compensate for the inconvenience, frustration and loss of money this issue ultimately leads to I am now seriously considering closing my account and going to another site who value the players experience at the tables a little more.
  • Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Losing buttons on new style tables.:
    Hi, Thanks for your post we would like to look further into your issue. Could you please provide us with some more information about the situation: -Were you using the inbrowser or download client when this happened? -Which buttons disappeared, the big blind buttons, the fold, call or raise buttons. Did this include the bet slider? Any information that you can give would be much appreciated. Cheers.
    Posted by SkyPeter
     Hi Peter,

To answer your questions,1) I was using the Download Client,2) All buttons were not shown including bet slider.3) I daily clear my computers caches,cookies,history etc. This all happened on the new table layout as always seems to happen. It is not a connection problem as all the cards  are dealt as normal each hand including mine, and I was able to observe all actions by other players. I played for nearly five hours last night on the old table layout , I closed down the new layout and relaunched the old layout as I didn't want to take any chances and I didn't experience any of the issues mentioned with the old table layout. There definately appears to be a problem with the new table layout causing numerous Sky Poker players to experience these problems, as the wide ranging posts on all various forum topics.
     Hope this helps in getting the sitaution looked into deeper, I certainly won't be playing for real money on the new table layout until something is resolved. Cheers XBOOTNECK