You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TV hand request

russiarussia Member Posts: 1
edited October 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hello. really enjoying your show thank you.

This is my hand request 683932497

Could you show from my perspective with other cards not showing?

I am just wondering about the value bet river? should I bet or not on the river?

Comments

• Options
    Sky_DanBSky_DanB Member Posts: 205
    edited September 2013
    In Response to TV hand request:
    Hello. really enjoying your show thank you. This is my hand request 683932497 Could you show from my perspective with other cards not showing? I am just wondering about the value bet river? should I bet or not on the river?
    Posted by russia
    Hi Russia

Thanks for your hand request. In order for us to get your requested hand on TV you will need to let us know where this hand id is from. For example, a Master Cash Table, a specific tournament?

Thanks
    Dan
  • Options
    zenbuddhazenbuddha Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    Hello Stuart and Tatiana,

Great show!  

My poker game needs lots of work -- hoping that you can take a look at ths hand.  Given the small river bet, should i have made this call?  With the prelop action, I put villian on either a monster such as JJ / 10 / KK / AK (most likely) or a smaller pair such as 99 (somewhat likely given the small turn and river bets).

Hand #704990231

Thanks for analyzing my hand.

zenbuddha
  • Options
    zenbuddhazenbuddha Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: TV hand request:
    Hello Stuart and Tatiana, Great show!   My poker game needs lots of work -- hoping that you can take a look at ths hand.  Given the small river bet, should i have made this call?  With the prelop action, I put villian on either a monster such as JJ / 10 / KK / AK (most likely) or a smaller pair such as 99 (somewhat likely given the small turn and river bets). Hand # 704990231 Thanks for analyzing my hand. zenbuddha
    Posted by zenbuddha
    This hand was from Master Cash table 8.