You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PLO HU tables

HobsterHobster Member Posts: 18
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi Sky,

On the PLO section of the lobby, why is it that new HU tables do not open, even if all of the other HU tables are full? 

Today there were only 3 1/2 tables open. They were all full. I wanted to play a HU match vs someone but couldn't because a new table would not open. Can you do something about this? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2013
    SKY, can you please do something to allow more HU tables on the PLO side of the site? Yet again, 3 tables are full for 1/2 HU and no new tables are opening. There's only 1 for 1/3 and that is also full with no new table opening.

You guys are losing rake...
  • Options
    Sky_DaveSky_Dave Member Posts: 3,288
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: PLO HU tables:
    SKY, can you please do something to allow more HU tables on the PLO side of the site? Yet again, 3 tables are full for 1/2 HU and no new tables are opening. There's only 1 for 1/3 and that is also full with no new table opening. You guys are losing rake...
    Posted by Hobster

Hi Hobster,

We added more tables at the limits requested first time around. We'll add a few more at 1/2 shortly for you. We'll cap the number of tables that is running at each limit to a max of 5 just to ensure we don't have stacks of tables with 1 person sat in.

Thanks,
    Dave

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Hi Dave, 

Thanks for your response.

Is there a limit to how many empty tables players can sit at? If there isn't, it would be nice to see a system where players can only sit at 1 empty HU table per limit. To reduce the bum hunting aspect within the site.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ^^ This is for NL as well as PLO. I've just looked at the NL lobby and some players have 2 tables at one stake where they are sat on their own doing nothing, and it's taking up tables other players could actually play on. 

Also, is there a way to open more HU tables if they are all actually full with 2 players playing? 

I think it's important to note that I am no bum hunter who sits at HU tables waiting for action. I just sometimes want to play vs people I've been playing at 6max and I always find it difficult to get a free table.