You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Chat timestamp

RubbernixRubbernix Member Posts: 4
edited October 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I really like the upgrade. Looks good and plays well.

To help with the community spirit of Sky Poker I think a timestamp in the chat box would be a very useful addition to the tables as sometimes its difficult to keep conversation in perspective.

Comments

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Chat timestamp:
    I really like the upgrade. Looks good and plays well. To help with the community spirit of Sky Poker I think a timestamp in the chat box would be a very useful addition to the tables as sometimes its difficult to keep conversation in perspective.
    Posted by Rubbernix
    Hi,

Cheers for your post. A timestamp is a nice idea and we will look into it further. If anyone else likes the idea of a timestamp please post a comment, would be great to hear your opinions.
  • Options
    jugglegeekjugglegeek Member Posts: 623
    edited September 2013
    Great idea. When multi-tabling it is easy to miss a comment about a hand and then not know which hand they were taking about. Especially if, like me, you play with the chat only option selected
  • Options
    DrSharpDrSharp Member Posts: 1,213
    edited September 2013
    OK, whats a fricking timestamp?
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited September 2013
    In Response to Re: Chat timestamp:
    OK, whats a fricking timestamp?
    Posted by DrSharp
    Just the time the chat message was entered.
  • Options
    longman912longman912 Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Chat timestamp:
    I really like the upgrade. Looks good and plays well. To help with the community spirit of Sky Poker I think a timestamp in the chat box would be a very useful addition to the tables as sometimes its difficult to keep conversation in perspective.
    Posted by Rubbernix

i agree, good idea