You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

sng'er feedack

jdsallstarjdsallstar Member Posts: 1,675
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Ok so haven't really used the new software too much because not on sng's yet but played an mtt with it the other night and thought I'd give some feedback (even though it's probably too late now anyway). Some these points may have been raised before but I didn't feel like scrolling through 7 pages of threads.

First off I will be using mini view so that's what my feedback is solely on.

Positives first
- like having avatars 
- like having chat feature

Negatives (only two)
-Way too many shades of blue. (realise it's the corporate colour but surely the table itself being blue is enough and it would emphasise it more anyway if it stood out more from everything else). This is the big one for me and easily solved.
- position of players bets

Suggestions  
- make colour around the table a different colour i.e. area outside the white line. Full version has a nice contrast between table and surrounding colour why not keep the same colour shades for mini?!

- or just remove the white line altogether (making it more feint might be another option). Would allow more freedom for better placement of dealer button and player bet icons.

-another option might be to make white line be a bigger circle and have it run through the players avatars. Like the way the black bar on the full version runs thru the players avatars.

- make top/bottom players bets more central to their avatar/info rectangle. or at least make it so the chip is more central than the written amount.

-smaller chip sizes?! Dunno about this one but I noticed they stay the same size as in the full version and thought it might just give just a little more space on the screen if they were smaller because there is a lot going on now with the chat function. Realise they couldn't be much smaller but every little helps ;)

My suggestions overall are to try and give ideas to help the tables feel a little more spacious or at least the illusion that they are. At the moment, to me, they just feel a little busy.

Functionality seemed pretty good. Will take a while to get used to the new layout i.e. two up two down instead of 3 up/3 down, but sure that will come.

As I say a lot of this may have been discussed and ruled out for obvious reasons I haven't thought about or whatever so I'm not expecting any type of response lol Just thought I'd have my say.

Anyway hope that's of some use to someone if not sorry for wasting your time if you've read this far down lol

Comments

• Options
    Sky_MatSky_Mat Member Posts: 30
    edited November 2013

Hey jdsallstar,

Thank you for your feedback! This is just the sort of thing we are after and not at all wasting our time.

I also notice you've already commented on the new 'classic' style mini view post as well, would you be able to elaborate on your post on there regarding the new design and why you preferred design A? Or due to the lack of chat is it something that you wouldn't be interested in using anyway? (chat could be introduced via our responsive layout however).

In answer to a couple of your points:

Way too many shades of blue.

Themes will be coming to the new tables (this is what the new 'classic' mini-view will be the start of), so this is something we will be addressing.

Make colour around the table a different colour.

The line in mini-view around the table was supposed to represent the rail rather than the edge of the table, this is something however that a lot of users share your opinion on and see it as the edge of the table instead. It's something I'll be addressing. Probably removing the rail all together to bring it in line with the old mini-view that didn't have a rail.

I will take the rest of your comments on board and hopefully you'll be seeing some great improvements very soon!

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback.

Best wishes,

Matt

Sky Poker Design Team