You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New software is a headache

PokeratorPokerator Member Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I know SkyPoker are trying to make their site look nice and trendy, but the effort with the new software is a step, if not a jump, too far.

The old software is easy, unobtrusive, and friendly.  It makes playing easy because you can concentrate on the poker and not the graphics.

The new graphics have too many clever gismos.  There is too much going on with the graphics that it takes a lot of concentration to play the game.  I found the one table too much, so I have no idea how people can play multi tables.

I hope SkyPoker does not abandon the old graphics, because if it does I will close my account.

I play Sky Poker for pleasure not purgatry 

Can you please let us know what Sky Poker has planned.

Comments

• Options
    BAZBAZ Member Posts: 7
    edited November 2013
    Just encountered the new look for the first time - it actually made my eyes ache, reminded me of using a 3DS. Bring back the old look or this long-time customer will be gone. I liked the simplicity of the old look - this just does my head in now.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for your posts. Our plans forward regarding the new software is to in the future move all games onto it, replacing the old software.

Although we appreciate this is not to everyones tastes we are continuously taking feedback from players via the forum on areas which we can update and improve the new software.

Which areas of the new software can be improved?

What design changes would you like to see, how can we better cater the design for you?

Any feedback that you can give is welcome.

Many thanks,

SkyPeter.
  • Options
    daphne56daphne56 Member Posts: 811
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: New software is a headache:
    Hi, Thanks for your posts. Our plans forward regarding the new software is to in the future move all games onto it, replacing the old software. Although we appreciate this is not to everyones tastes we are continuously taking feedback from players via the forum on areas which we can update and improve the new software. Which areas of the new software can be improved? What design changes would you like to see, how can we better cater the design for you? Any feedback that you can give is welcome. Many thanks, SkyPeter.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    whats the point in asking for feedback been made quiet clear old software is going

have you tried playing 2 tables 1old 1new you would understand the problems some of

us are having no point in replying to this post
  • Options
    POOLDOG1POOLDOG1 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2013
    Hi new here joined on sat. What i have noticed is a few times mid hand the community cards drop off so can't see the board. Normally happens on turn and they come back on river, very frustratin if u can't see the turn card until the river
  • Options
    JC31JC31 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    I have to say that I like the new screen layout. It also has features-like the full screen option, that I wish were available on the old version. A problem I have had several times is that, either when the system takes me onto another table, or I switch my position on a table, the screen in the bottom right hand corner goes blank and you can't do anything. The system keeps on folding your hand. If you back out and go back in, you do get back onto the table with full facilities, but have missed a few hands. I presume others have had this problem?
  • Options
    suckout777suckout777 Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2013
    An update occurred as soon as I tried to start up today.... since then the skpoker.exe CPU max's out, & keeps hanging. Frustrating.

Windows 7 Home Premium