You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New Table Issues.

jayljayl Member Posts: 1
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Platform: osx Browser: Safari
Has/is anyone unable to get any sound or have their tokens unupdated during play?
Happens with the new tables, consistently. J!

Comments

• Options
    magnumtotomagnumtoto Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    Lovely new tables, work well for multi tabling, might need more time though to make decisions or an extra time button. There is a small issue sometimes it sits me out automaticly and i cant make a decision. My cards seem to go smaller when this happens and ihave to reopen the table and sit back in.
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2013
    In Response to New Table Issues.:
    Platform: osx Browser: Safari Has/is anyone unable to get any sound or have their tokens unupdated during play? Happens with the new tables, consistently. J!
    Posted by jayl

Hi Jayl,

Just a quick note regarding the sound issue that you have highlighted. I have provided a screenshot of the sound control menu within the option menu on the table. Check that you have both sounds turned on and the volume turned up. Also make sure that if you do adjust these, you save the settings as default so that this takes effect on all future sessions.

I can also advise that we are going to be doing some work on the quality of the sound on the new tables shortly.

If you do experience further issues please leave some more feedback and we will investigate.

Thanks

• Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: New Table Issues.:
    Lovely new tables, work well for multi tabling, might need more time though to make decisions or an extra time button. There is a small issue sometimes it sits me out automaticly and i cant make a decision. My cards seem to go smaller when this happens and ihave to reopen the table and sit back in.
    Posted by magnumtoto

Hi magnumtoto,

Thank you for the feedback regarding the new tables and I am glad you think that they are working well.

Regarding the sit out issue that you have mentioned. The table should only sit you out if the time expires on the table before you have acted. The only other way that you can sit out is by clicking the “sit out now” box. When you have been sat out there should be a box at the bottom of the table that say “I’m Back Now”. This should bring you back to the table and mean that you don’t need to close the table and reopen.

If you continue to have this issue please could you make a note of the hand number that it occurred on. If you post this on this thread we can do some further investigating.

Thanks