You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Woo hoo!

PokerNoonPokerNoon Member Posts: 202
edited November 2013 in Team Talk
Hi all, first post here. I was going to introduce myself, but couldn't find an appropriate section...so this will have to do.

Currently quite chuffed at winning my first online tournament...albeit a £3.30 mini and I had tons of luck. Still...pretty pleased given my 1 week of experience in poker.

That is all...I just wanted to brag to the world.

Anyway, look forward to discussing whatever poker folks discuss.

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Woo hoo!:
    Hi all, first post here. I was going to introduce myself, but couldn't find an appropriate section...so this will have to do. Currently quite chuffed at winning my first online tournament...albeit a £3.30 mini and I had tons of luck. Still...pretty pleased given my 1 week of experience in poker. That is all...I just wanted to brag to the world. Anyway, look forward to discussing whatever poker folks discuss.
    Posted by PokerNoon
    Congrats on your first cash and welcome.

There is a hive of activity in the "Poker Chat" Section of the forum and you will also find help and advice in the "Poker Clinic"

Best of Luck
  • Options
    PokerNoonPokerNoon Member Posts: 202
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Woo hoo!:
    In Response to Woo hoo! : Congrats on your first cash and welcome. There is a hive of activity in the "Poker Chat" Section of the forum and you will also find help and advice in the "Poker Clinic" Best of Luck
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Cheers Trev - I'll take a look around.