You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

your site a fix

sean1960sean1960 Member Posts: 4
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
i have lost on aa for the past 10 games on hi lo this is impossible the site getting a joke i am never behind when igo allin but manage tolose to runner runner like king severn ornine three

Comments

• Options
    TeddyBloatTeddyBloat Member Posts: 1,419
    edited November 2013
    Please Private Message the user: hhyftrftdr with your concerns.

He will deal with this matter promptly and sensitively.

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • Options
    JimRiddle7JimRiddle7 Member Posts: 142
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: your site a fix:
    Please Private Message the user: hhyftrftdr with your concerns. He will deal with this matter promptly and sensitively. Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Lol.
  • Options
    JimRiddle7JimRiddle7 Member Posts: 142
    edited November 2013
    In Response to your site a fix:
    i have lost on aa for the past 10 games on hi lo this is impossible the site getting a joke i am never behind when igo allin but manage tolose to runner runner like king severn ornine three
    Posted by sean1960
    Hi Sean, Omaha hi-lo is a four card game like standard Omaha and is completely different to holdem.  One pair rarely ever wins, even if it is Aces.  You need to be looking to make a straight or a flush at least, to win these hands. Good luck.
  • Options
    peter27peter27 Member Posts: 1,634
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: your site a fix:
    Please Private Message the user: hhyftrftdr with your concerns. He will deal with this matter promptly and sensitively. Cheers,  TEDDY
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Hahaha! :D
  • Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited November 2013

Perhaps you might like to post some of the hands in the poker clinic, in case there's any useful feedback for you. Especially if it's hi lo.

Oh and by the way, it's not fixed.