You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Android tablet petition

chelnstechelnste Member Posts: 3
edited November 2013 in Community Help & Advice
Hi Folks

Like many out there I would like to play Sky poker on a tablet.  I just read a post from over a year ago saying it was in the pipeline.  Well Sky lets see how many players would like to use a tablet.  You spent money designing a new cash table when I think it would have been better spent attracting or keeping customers on what is the fastest growing way to use a computer.

So, over to everyone else.  Just post "Android" if you want a quick vote.  See how many we get over a month.

You are all with me aren't you?

Comments

• Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited September 2013
    I'd rather they concentrated the development on the standard PC platform than diluting the developers effort on to tablets
  • Options
    picktonpickton Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    Android

• Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Android tablet petition:
    Hi Folks Like many out there I would like to play Sky poker on a tablet.  I just read a post from over a year ago saying it was in the pipeline.  Well Sky lets see how many players would like to use a tablet.  You spent money designing a new cash table when I think it would have been better spent attracting or keeping customers on what is the fastest growing way to use a computer. So, over to everyone else.  Just post "Android" if you want a quick vote.  See how many we get over a month. You are all with me aren't you?
    Posted by chelnste
     This has been done so many times over the past year I'm afraid, with no constructive conclusions from Sky. 
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,168
    edited November 2013
    Serious question -

How the **** can you play poker on something so small? (such as Andriod based device / Ipad etc)

My fat fingers cover most of the screen!