You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

new software in bh looks horrible

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I've decided to add a screenshot of what i wana talk about. 

As you can see this tells me who the player is, in the example i have used myself for fairness, stack size and bounty amount. All well and good.

However it just feels like the bounty prize has been an after thought, it doesnt go with the rest of the table or software. Lots of nice shades of blue for everything then just a white bit poking out looking like a sore thumb. 

Now i know this is trival and there are far more important things to do, but given how much love there is for the bounty hunter format, and that we pay 5% rake more than any other game on the site, it should look pleasing to the eye. 

Comments

• Options
    gixxerk4gixxerk4 Member Posts: 212
    edited November 2013
    sore thumbs are good don lol
    I mean by that its nice to see something that actually stands out in the sea of blandness that is the new tables played 2 on large view and its fine move up to 6 on smallest view and my eyes start to hurt pretty quick and the info is so hard to see quickly
    I normally play 9 comfortably on sky and a certain big site but no way can I play 9 on these new tables and in this format think I will struggle to ever be able to