You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

1st review of new software by MTT player

MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions

Apologies if some of this has been covered elsewhere in this section. I haven't had time to read everything

Played the UKOPS f/roll and found the following.

1.  When moving tables, you get no cards (even when you should) and no buttons to play anyway*

2. You make notes and save. It does not save them.

3. No 'away' status comes up for the away players.

4. Could not see a button to press to go from mini view to standard view.

5. Can not see the HH button anywhere

*Had to re-launch the tournament in 'old' format to continue.

I understand that the tech team are probably working on all these and already know about these problems, but before it is launched over the entire MTT schedule, it is imperative that they are all fixed beforehand IMHO.

Comments

• Options
    XBOOTNECKXBOOTNECK Member Posts: 99
    edited October 2013
    In Response to 1st review of new software by MTT player:
    Apologies if some of this has been covered elsewhere in this section. I haven't had time to read everything Played the UKOPS f/roll and found the following. 1.  When moving tables, you get no cards (even when you should) and no buttons to play anyway* 2. You make notes and save. It does not save them. 3. No 'away' status comes up for the away players. 4. Could not see a button to press to go from mini view to standard view. 5. Can not see the HH button anywhere *Had to re-launch the tournament in 'old' format to continue. I understand that the tech team are probably working on all these and already know about these problems, but before it is launched over the entire MTT schedule, it is imperative that they are all fixed beforehand IMHO.
    Posted by MAXALLY
     See my post in feedback area bud,I was onto Live Chat with Sky last night as it all kept happening at crucial stages, was told the usual pony of it being a connection problem and I wasn't willing to go back and forward with the help guy all night apportioning blame to everything except sky.
  • Options
    churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: 1st review of new software by MTT player:
    In Response to 1st review of new software by MTT player :  See my post in feedback area bud,I was onto Live Chat with Sky last night as it all kept happening at crucial stages, was told the usual pony of it being a connection problem and I wasn't willing to go back and forward with the help guy all night apportioning blame to everything except sky.
    Posted by XBOOTNECK
    same problems tonight and same reply from sky it was a fault at my end
  • Options
    TeddyBloatTeddyBloat Member Posts: 1,419
    edited October 2013
    Having to scroll through the tournament info panel is titlting. Just do away with the fancy bubbles and present it in one window where it can be easily read.

Cheers, 
    TEDDY
  • Options
    SkyPeterSkyPeter Member Posts: 221
    edited October 2013
    Hi,

Thanks for your post, we are aware of some of these issues and are working to correct them.

Regarding number 4 with the mini view to standard view comment, mini-view can be changed into standard view by resizing the window using the bottom right hand corner of the window rather than the 'standard view' button the old tables used to have.

Regarding number 5, in standard view the hand history can be accessed by the hand ID number on the top of the table, this is not present in mini view. In mini view to access hand history please click on the "Game Info" tab next to the "Cashier" and click "Table Hand History".

Cheers.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    edited November 2013

1st review of new software by MTT player

posted at 27/10/2013 5:20 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

3. No 'away' status comes up for the away players.

I understand that the tech team are probably working on all these and already know about these problems, but before it is launched over the entire MTT schedule, it is imperative that they are all fixed beforehand IMHO.

*BUMP *

• Options
    BAGGPUSSBAGGPUSS Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2013
    I encountered the new type of table a while back and always closed it, in order to relaunch the old style as I found it more comfortable to view. Tonight the 21st of November I entered usual tournies and when the new table style opened tried to close it and open old style but could'nt.

So I asked in the chat area how to do it and was told that the old style has now been removed as an option for MTT and Sit and Go...........

Needless to say that I did not last long in either the main event or mini as I could just not concentrate looking at that awful style of table ...... Really sorry Sky but I hate it and I am not going to get used to it as it just frustrates me to look at it ....... really tilts me just to look at it ...... not good when your playing for money, tokens or beer bottle tops yes but not real money.......

Now I have two options, play only cash from now on, proovided you dont do the same to that area as well, or just cut and run and use the change of layout as reason.  Having had the bad experiences in the MTTs I went on cash tables.  

So it looks like its cash only for me from now on ....... please dont do it to them as well or I will have to leave the site .......

In all honesty I think you should instigate a vote of the membership in resonse to all the negative feedback that has so far been posted and at the very least offer the old style table as an option.