You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

End Game

belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
As a rec I don't like the new end game.So fast not getting to see cards river & opponents hands properly.No theater,not social good for multi-tablers & skys throughput but just an anti-climax.

Comments

• Options
    POKERTREVPOKERTREV Member Posts: 9,607
    edited November 2013
    In Response to End Game:
    As a rec I don't like the new end game.So fast not getting to see cards river & opponents hands properly.No theater,not social good for multi-tablers & skys throughput but just an anti-climax.
    Posted by belsibub
    Are u on about how long the table stays open at the end of a game?
  • Options
    belsibubbelsibub Member Posts: 2,527
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: End Game:
    In Response to End Game : Are u on about how long the table stays open at the end of a game?
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yes.
    The banner wanting you close or enter another seems to pop up almost before the hand is over.Had to go into account hand history to see who won and with what.

• Options
    FlyingDaggFlyingDagg Member Posts: 4,146
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: End Game : Yes. The banner wanting you close or enter another seems to pop up almost before the hand is over.Had to go into account hand history to see who won and with what.
    Posted by belsibub
    Agree with this. How am I expected to thank the immense TPT rail when I win a tourney?
  • Options
    dragon1964dragon1964 Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: End Game : Yes. The banner wanting you close or enter another seems to pop up almost before the hand is over.Had to go into account hand history to see who won and with what.
    Posted by belsibub
    +1
    It needs to stay open for a few more seconds