You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!!

churchy18churchy18 Member Posts: 1,853
edited November 2013 in Community Suggestions
this used too run every morning/afternoon and ussually got 15+players which i know is not a lot but it is more than the average 5-6 that enter the 1 that runs at 9.20 at night so was wondering if it could maybe be swapped and take that off and put the 11.55 back on that way it is not any extra tournements. and also what about putting the 4.55 one back as well as that 1 also used to get upwards of 20 players...cheers

and what about doing a small omaha hi/lo league?

Comments

• Options
    lala67lala67 Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2013
    In Response to can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!!:
    this used too run every morning/afternoon and ussually got 15+players which i know is not a lot but it is more than the average 5-6 that enter the 1 that runs at 9.20 at night so was wondering if it could maybe be swapped and take that off and put the 11.55 back on that way it is not any extra tournements. and also what about putting the 4.55 one back as well as that 1 also used to get upwards of 20 players...cheers and what about doing a small omaha hi/lo league?
    Posted by churchy18
    Good shout Churchy
  • Options
    JimRiddle7JimRiddle7 Member Posts: 142
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!!:
    In Response to can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!! : Good shout Churchy
    Posted by lala67
    There is not much point in playing hi-lo anyway. Why would you want to give half of the pot to the player with the worst hand???  I realise it is quite strategic, and you can make the best hand fold when you hold ace-deuce, but it is a bit frustrating when some players just play for the worst possible starting hands. Not really skillfull poker sometimes (in my humble opinion). :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
    edited November 2013

I will mention it to upstairs Churchy, but in the grand scheme of things, & despite the fact you & I love PLO8, it's all about where the demand & interest is.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!!:
    I will mention it to upstairs Churchy, but in the grand scheme of things, & despite the fact you & I love PLO8, it's all about where the demand & interest is.
    Posted by Tikay10

thanks tikay
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!! : There is not much point in playing hi-lo anyway. Why would you want to give half of the pot to the player with the worst hand???  I realise it is quite strategic, and you can make the best hand fold when you hold ace-deuce, but it is a bit frustrating when some players just play for the worst possible starting hands. Not really skillfull poker sometimes (in my humble opinion). :)
    Posted by JimRiddle7
    in one sentence you say quite strategic! and on another that its not really skillful poker .a wee bit contradictive is it not?
    come and give it a go and then tell me there is no skill. there are double the amount of things too think about in hi/lo compared too holdem.
    as you say you can pe pushed of a hi hand by someone playing the the lo nuts ..but is that not skill there forcing you too throw away the top hand??
    hope too see you on the tables...Churchy
  • Options
    lala67lala67 Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!! : in one sentence you say quite strategic! and on another that its not really skillful poker .a wee bit contradictive is it not? come and give it a go and then tell me there is no skill. there are double the amount of things too think about in hi/lo compared too holdem. as you say you can pe pushed of a hi hand by someone playing the the lo nuts ..but is that not skill there forcing you too throw away the top hand?? hope too see you on the tables...Churchy
    Posted by churchy18
    Come on bring back the mid day tourney u know ya want to
  • Options
    helan1981helan1981 Member Posts: 48
    edited November 2013
    In Response to can we get a the 11.55 and also the 4.55 hi/lo tourney back!!!!:
    this used too run every morning/afternoon and ussually got 15+players which i know is not a lot but it is more than the average 5-6 that enter the 1 that runs at 9.20 at night so was wondering if it could maybe be swapped and take that off and put the 11.55 back on that way it is not any extra tournements. and also what about putting the 4.55 one back as well as that 1 also used to get upwards of 20 players...cheers and what about doing a small omaha hi/lo league?
    Posted by churchy18

it would be good having the morning game back on
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    come on sky the 9.20 hi/lo game again had 2 players in it tonight surely taking it off and putting the 11.55am one back on would make more sense it would definetly get more players than the 9.20 game! and more rake for sky.