You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

New look

Coopy80Coopy80 Member Posts: 1
edited December 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
I'm guessing it's just going to take some time to getting used to. One previous feature I did like but can't seem to find is that as a relatively new player to the game of poker I used to like it when it told me if I had a hand that was 'red hot' etc and the probability of what hand I could get with the cards I had.

As I say, it might be there still but I can't find it.

Other than that it's obviously just a case of having to get used to it. I do like the fact I can maximise the screen now as it never allowed me to before.

Regards

Matt

Comments

• Options
    pab3pab3 Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2013
    i hate the new look !!!
  • Options
    davelufcdavelufc Member Posts: 1,370
    edited December 2013
    In Response to New look:
    I'm guessing it's just going to take some time to getting used to. One previous feature I did like but can't seem to find is that as a relatively new player to the game of poker I used to like it when it told me if I had a hand that was 'red hot' etc and the probability of what hand I could get with the cards I had. As I say, it might be there still but I can't find it. Other than that it's obviously just a case of having to get used to it. I do like the fact I can maximise the screen now as it never allowed me to before. Regards Matt
    Posted by Coopy80
    The `hot-o-meter` has gone now fella, think you have to use your brain/reads now.