You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL ( ANY UPDATE SKY WORKERS? ) 10/01/2014

THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
edited December 2013 in The Sky Poker Tour
is there any chance you can upload the sky poker episode of when sam trickett was a guest please to your youtube channel. it was a really long time ago but hopefully you have it.

Comments

• Options
    5501355013 Member Posts: 336
    edited December 2013
    In Response to SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    is there any chance you can upload the sky poker episode of when sam trickett was a guest please to your youtube channel. it was a really long time ago but hopefully you have it.
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I would like to see this as well. Just out of interest is the episode with Luke Schwartz available anywhere as i missed it and would like to se it.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    In Response to SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL : I would like to see this as well. Just out of interest is the episode with Luke Schwartz available anywhere as i missed it and would like to se it.
    Posted by 55013
    yes part of the luke schwartz episode is on where he anaylizes some heads up cash game, id also like to see the luke schwartz full epiosode  as theres some very interesting mtt analysis on it i recall. 

dont even know if sky ever look in this section to be honest!!!
  • Options
    Sky_LouisSky_Louis Member Posts: 701
    edited December 2013
    In Response to SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Hi THEROCK,

I'll pass this on and hopefully we'll get it on the Youtube channel if we can!

Louis
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    In Response to SKY POKER YOUTUBE CHANNEL : Hi THEROCK, I'll pass this on and hopefully we'll get it on the Youtube channel if we can! Louis
    Posted by Sky_Louis
    thank you, much appreciated