You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

NO RESPONSE

GollygoshGollygosh Member Posts: 123
edited December 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
i have made about four posts in the feedback area and have had no response to my comments. I think my points have been valid and i have read many other posts with similar comments. Where are all the happy comments? Is it that everyone who likes and can see the new graphics are too busy playing to comment? You got my feedback as asked for but you have paid no heed to me so i feel i have wasted my time.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_PokerSky_Poker Member Posts: 2,715
    edited December 2013
    In Response to NO RESPONSE:
    i have made about four posts in the feedback area and have had no response to my comments. I think my points have been valid and i have read many other posts with similar comments. Where are all the happy comments? Is it that everyone who likes and can see the new graphics are too busy playing to comment? You got my feedback as asked for but you have paid no heed to me so i feel i have wasted my time.
    Posted by Gollygosh

Which particular posts are you referring to where you asked for responses?
  • Options
    CraigSG1CraigSG1 Member Posts: 1,812
    edited December 2013
    LOl - I get this all the time, it takes days for a response. Now, you  have replied to this but ignored my two underneath. Sigh.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    i have made four comments regarding the new software in response to a request by sky for feedback. It is easy to find my posts. You just need to search the feedback area lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    in the request for feedback, there was a statement saying that there would be feedback on our comments. I am seriously visually impaired and expected some kind of answer to my comments, especially as there have been a lot of feedback about the lack of clarity of the new tables.