You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Popup Lobby

MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
edited December 2009 in Community Suggestions
Can you please reinstate lobbies in windows or tabs as soon as possible.  If you are multi tabling say 3 tables then as it stands now you can only have the one popup lobby open, trying to look at leaderboards, bubbles, shortstacks is a real pain now. 

In the past you could have:
3 tournament popup windows open and playing
1 instance of a browser with the 3 lobbies running in tabs
So a total of 3 popup windows and a browser window with tabs you can switch between for ALL the information you need across all 3 tournaments.

Now you would have:
3 tournament popup windows open and playing
1 popup lobby for ONE of the tournaments you are playing
1 instance of a browser which points to www.skypoker.com that is now pretty redundant while playing.

So you now have 3 popup windows, 1 popup lobby and a browser window.  It appears we have only one additional window, but here is the problem, we get 1/3 the information we require.

I am playing in Tournaments A, B and C and have the lobby open for A
I now want to see the lobby for B and check the short stacks.  I could click the Lobby button in window B but that doesn't always load the lobby into the popup correctly.  So I need to close the lobby A popup then click the lobby button in B which will popup a new lobby whilst at the same time locking up all 3 tables for a few seconds.

Oh, I give up, this is just going to get insanely complicated to explain.  just imagine doing this to see lobby a,b,c,a,b,c during a 3 hour period of a Deep Stack and other tournaments.

Basically we need to see the lobbies of ALL the games we are playing in.  Loading them on the fly doesn't help since it makes other table lock up and lag during loading.

Comments

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    That's a good point and eloquently expressed.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    Speaking of the lobby... In the SnG's - the DYM for example - I'd like to see the currently registered players listed on the main page, rather than having to open the lobby to see who's there. The cash tables DO list the players on the main page.
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Popup Lobby:
    Speaking of the lobby... In the SnG's - the DYM for example - I'd like to see the currently registered players listed on the main page, rather than having to open the lobby to see who's there. The cash tables DO list the players on the main page.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    ... and an "observe table" button on the main page for STTs would be good too.