You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE

wba157wba157 Member Posts: 6
edited July 2009 in Community Suggestions
HOW MANY TIMES CAN PEOPLE GET LUCKY HOLDING STUPID CARDS LIKE 3  7 AGAINST AA AND STILL WIN, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ON HERE.DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE

Comments

• Options
    BULLBULL Member Posts: 55
    edited July 2009
    In Response to I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE:
    HOW MANY TIMES CAN PEOPLE GET LUCKY HOLDING STUPID CARDS LIKE 3  7 AGAINST AA AND STILL WIN, IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ON HERE.DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE
    Posted by wba157
    let me try explain the reason ;; errr mmm... < />< or err!! lett me see DONKS!! . all i can think ov . seriously some player's r out there 4 fun also to hurt genuine players.. so just be carefull when u playing low stake's. higher the stake's lower the <>< n donks u get hope  this helpfull/;)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited July 2009
    'Ere Bull, what's with all the <>;;<><//<>;;<><// !! /; <><;;> stuff?! haha 

• Options
    maccolmaccol Member Posts: 55
    edited July 2009
    In Response to I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE:
    Posted by wba157
    You will find the people who agree in Area51.Please join them there.

If you wish to remain in the real world, carry out the following action plan.

1 Buy a pack of cards.
    2 Sit down at table with said pack of cards.
    3 Deal out hand after hand of holdem
    4 Come to terms with how often the best hand pre-flop is not the best hand by the river.
    5 Thank TK for players who call your AA with 73 and await your long term winnings.
     Have a nice day.   :)
  • Options
    nugget13nugget13 Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE:
    In Response to I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE : You will find the people who agree in Area51.Please join them there. If you wish to remain in the real world, carry out the following action plan. 1 Buy a pack of cards. 2 Sit down at table with said pack of cards. 3 Deal out hand after hand of holdem 4 Come to terms with how often the best hand pre-flop is not the best hand by the river. 5 Thank TK for players who call your AA with 73 and await your long term winnings.  Have a nice day.   :)
    Posted by maccol
    true!

but not 90% of the time like on here...?

in the "real world" the best hand often does win. i.e. AA will beat 7-3 most of the time.

not the other way like on here.

but you should adjust your play on poker websites accordingly i suppose...
  • Options
    penguin7penguin7 Member Posts: 1,094
    edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE:
    In Response to Re: I WANT THE DECK OF CARDS THEY USE ON HERE : true! but not 90% of the time like on here...? in the "real world" the best ha nd often does win. i.e. AA will beat 7-3 most of the time. not the other way like on here. but you should adjust your play on poker websites accordingly i suppose...
    Posted by nugget13
    A big difference between playing live and on line is the number of hands played in per hour. On line, especially with skys 6seater tables you will play 3 or 4 times more hands per hour than in a good live game. This means that you will see "bad beats " 3 or 4 times more online !!! And with lots of hands played you dont notice it too much when AA does beat 73 !