You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

American football?

salazarsalazar Member Posts: 330
edited February 2014 in The Sky Poker Tour
Why is sky trying to shove american football down our neck? I'm sat here trying to watch poker and nothing but rubbish about american football that no one cares about.

Poker channel for poker.

Salazar

Comments

• Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited January 2014
    tell me about it mate, most likely orders from sky bet, apart from the fact that this is a poker channel im also a proud englishman so i could really care less about a bunch of silly yanks playing american football. i bet 95% sky poker viewers feel the same aswell.  #POORMANSRUGBYLEAGUE
  • Options
    BorinLonerBorinLoner Member Posts: 3,863
    edited January 2014
    I definitely prefer the NFL to rugby...

...but I prefer poker to each. Certainly don't like seeing non-poker on a poker channel. However, the argument has been had several times previously and the bottom line is that it's not going to change. As Rock says, it's orders from the bosses as the TV channel needs to pay its own bills...
  • Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited January 2014
    I don't even there was a great deal of insight into who the panel thought was going to win the game and why.
  • Options
    THEROCK573THEROCK573 Member Posts: 2,550
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: American football?:
    I definitely prefer the NFL to rugby... ...but I prefer poker to each. Certainly don't like seeing non-poker on a poker channel. However, the argument has been had several times previously and the bottom line is that it's not going to change. As Rock says, it's orders from the bosses as the TV channel needs to pay its own bills...
    Posted by BorinLoner
    you prefer nfl to rugby league, shame on you mr :-)