You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky_Santa slept in?

35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Has he slept in or been Kidnapped as mentioned in another post??

Thought he was playing omaha from 10am this morning? well im sure thats what a pop up said last night could be wrong.

Was hoping to catch him on the tables but gotta go out soon and will be out most of the day.

Gareth

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Sky_Santa slept in?:
    Has he slept in or been Kidnapped as mentioned in another post?? Thought he was playing omaha from 10am this morning? well im sure thats what a pop up said last night could be wrong. Was hoping to catch him on the tables but gotta go out now and will be out most of the day. Gareth
    Posted by 35suited
    And soon as ive typed this ive rechecked and hes playing now grrrrrrr
  • Options
    hawk7112hawk7112 Member Posts: 3,627
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky_Santa slept in?:
    In Response to Sky_Santa slept in? : And soon as ive typed this ive rechecked and hes playing now grrrrrrr
    Posted by 35suited
    Rich must of found his car now. :-)
  • Options
    Sky_SantaSky_Santa Member Posts: 177
    edited December 2009
    I had trouble getting the sledge to start this morning. It doesn't like the cold weather, that's for sure.
  • Options
    webby234webby234 Member Posts: 1,781
    edited December 2009

he must be having another break, somebody hide the food and tell him to get on the tables, more breaks than a pool table

• Options
    edited December 2009
    i'm off, he comes back then jumps on the 50p/£1 table, thought he was going down in levels but to my surprise he as jumped back up to the big stakes, not waiting all day and night for him, waited long enough without success, i'm outta here
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    i'm off, he comes back then jumps on the 50p/£1 table, thought he was going down in levels but to my surprise he as jumped back up to the big stakes, not waiting all day and night for him, waited long enough without success, i'm outta here
    Posted by webby234
    hang in there he might come down the levels again,we still have over 2 hours.im waiting to try and catch him as well gl dav
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Sky_Santa slept in? : hang in there he might come down the levels again,we still have over 2 hours.im waiting to try and catch him as well gl dav
    Posted by dav1964
    Ahhhh, sooo sweet of you lol, you make a lovely couple now, can i have an invite to the big day lol
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    well hes already out the 8pm dav so he may start playing lower now
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    well hes already out the 8pm dav so he may start playing lower now
    Posted by 35suited
    he still hasnt gone to another table and ive been watching for him for the last 40 minutes, i remember at the start when sky_rich said that sky_santa might ask a player to play some games for him, if he is too busy i am more than happy to play a few games on behalf of santa, of course if i won anything i wouldnt want any of the winnings, might just help santa out seen as hes got so much on this time of year?
  • Options
    Nutter5932Nutter5932 Member Posts: 349
    edited December 2009
    He was popping to the tables at random times i think as i got entry @ 9:30ish
  • Options
    seantseant Member Posts: 17
    edited December 2009
    I can confirm that he was playing as when I got a seat he sat on our table and he proceeded to fill his sack with my wedge. Then the funniest thing happened I lost my internet connection and by the time I got back online he was gone but so was the other 4 players obviously he must have took them to Lapland
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    we know that hes been playing, just not as much as we thought he would be when the banner said 10am-10pm