You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Err.......

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat

I really don't enjoy Christmas I'm afraid, it's not my scene at all. But I'm not against it, it's just not my thing, for personal reasons. Every day is Christmas Day for me.

But I've been overwhelmed by PM's mishing me a Merry Christmas, & I'm not sure how I shall reply, or thank you all.

So, for now, have a wonderful festive (ugh) Season, but more importantly, health & happiness in 2010. Health & Happiness are for life, Christmas is just Christmas......

I will catch up with replies & PM's tomorrow, or tonight, I hope. My Laptop died yesterday, & it's been a bit of a nightmare getting Online access.

My very best (if not Festive....) wishes to all of you.

xx

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Err.......:
    I really don't enjoy Christmas I'm afraid, it's not my scene at all. But I'm not against it, it's just not my thing, for personal reasons. Every day is Christmas Day for me. But I've been overwhelmed by PM's mishing me a Merry Christmas, & I'm not sure how I shall reply, or thank you all. So, for now, have a wonderful festive (ugh) Season, but more importantly, health & happiness in 2010. Health & Happiness are for life, Christmas is just Christmas...... I will catch up with replies & PM's tomorrow, or tonight, I hope. My Laptop died yesterday, & it's been a bit of a nightmare getting Online access. My very best (if not Festive....) wishes to all of you. xx
    Posted by Tikay10
    Hi tikay

I for one dont need a reply, the above is more than good enough m8 1 less :)
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    wont say it so just have a lovely day.all the best debs and dav xx
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,321
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Err.......:
    wont say it so just have a lovely day.all the best debs and dav xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Perfect! U'm driving down to London this evening, & I'm back at work tomorrow - 2 Live Shows to do - so that'll do for me. Back at work, wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

PS - thanks Barry.
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited December 2009
    soooo true tikay....xmas/new year are just another day

its all for the kids...........but im sur you enjoyed it 100 yrs ago when you woke up and opened loads of train sets??

good luck with the shows tomoro

PLOP!!!!

also, btw how did you manage not to win that SNG last night???
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2009
    Hi Tikay! Love how you say "Every day is Christmas Day for me", that sounds just great to me Sir! Have a great time in whatever you're doing today. You're a true gent! ;)

Chris
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    Best wishes.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    Best wishes to you Tony.......forget the PM, you're busy enough I'm sure.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    What, not even the kisses under the mistletoe from your fellow 'guests' at burgundy fields retirement home? remember to tell em to put the teeth in, dont want a drooly one lol - have a nice day anyway m8
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited December 2009

And a very merry xmas 2u2 Tikay!

Come on, don't be a Scrooge, it's xmas! Woo!
  • Options
    bushmasterbushmaster Member Posts: 34
    edited December 2009

lol tikay....know the feeling, just got back myself from half a day's work, god damm locust need feeding every day of the year....triple pay though so cant complain!!

all the best pal...