You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

3 days...3 freaking days

TENOFSPADETENOFSPADE Member Posts: 426
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
been having connection problems for a while ,not skys fault i must add ,something wrong with my wireless connection ,been on the phone with talk talk for 3 days ,3 freaking days ........checked my home phone line for crackling,re placed the micro filter ,re set the wireless router,re booted laptop,cleared out passwords ,cookies ,temporary internet files ,deleted every freaking thing,made new passwords ,new wireless connection ,even polished my lappy screen with pledge...............will it work ,will i b able to play today ,will i b able 2 call an all in ,when i got quad 2s,will it freeze on me ????????????  im about to embark on my new wireless connection adventure ,so please wish me goodluck ,please please please WWWOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK    or out the window lappy will be........ten

Comments

• Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited December 2009
    In Response to 3 days...3 freaking days:
    been having connection problems for a while ,not skys fault i must add ,something wrong with my wireless connection ,been on the phone with talk talk for 3 days ,3 freaking days ........checked my home phone line for crackling,re placed the micro filter ,re set the wireless router,re booted laptop,cleared out passwords ,cookies ,temporary internet files ,deleted every freaking thing,made new passwords ,new wireless connection ,even polished my lappy screen with pledge...............will it work ,will i b able to play today ,will i b able 2 call an all in ,when i got quad 2s,will it freeze on me ????????????  im about to embark on my new wireless connection adventure ,so please wish me goodluck ,please please please WWWOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKK    or out the window lappy will be........ten
    Posted by TENOFSPADE

EEK!! Sounds like a nightmare Tenof!

Hope it works this eve for you and GOOD LUCK! Fingers crosses.

x
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: 3 days...3 freaking days:
    In Response to 3 days...3 freaking days : EEK!! Sounds like a nightmare Tenof! Hope it works this eve for you and GOOD LUCK! Fingers crosses. x
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    +1, had enough with just 1 disco last night, besides the 3 days offline earlier this year sigh :(