You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight,s Play the Presenter it is non other than.........

acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
.......... Yup the lovely Lisa-Marie Long, Lisa-Marie is currently registered in the open at 8pm, but cannot say what else she will be playing, maybe some cash games? and maybe later DYM,s, I am sure Lisa-Marie will let us know.

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2009
    My sincerest apologiesfor the lateness of the post, my memory, can somebody get me a new brain please? :)
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Tonight,s Play the Presenter it is non other than.........:
    .......... Yup the lovely Lisa-Marie Long, Lisa-Marie is currently registered in the open at 8pm, but cannot say what else she will be playing, maybe some cash games? and maybe later DYM,s, I am sure Lisa-Marie will let us know.
    Posted by acebarry10

Thanks Barry! I'm def going to try some low Omaha cash 7-8, The OPen at 8pm and then DYMs and SnGs when I bust out of the Open.. 

So at about 8.12 then. *sigh*
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight,s Play the Presenter it is non other than.........:
    In Response to Tonight,s Play the Presenter it is non other than......... : Thanks Barry! I'm def going to try some low Omaha cash 7-8, The OPen at 8pm and then DYMs and SnGs when I bust out of the Open..  So at about 8.12 then. *sigh*
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Hi Lisa-Marie

You are very welcome, a pleasure, Ill even have a go at a 10 seater DYM sigh :)
  • Options
    JAEGERBOMBJAEGERBOMB Member Posts: 1,516
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Tonight,s Play the Presenter it is non other than.........:
    My sincerest apologiesfor the lateness of the post, my memory, can somebody get me a new brain please? :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    hi barry..........i can personally recommend my doctor and brain-surgeon :):):)

although some may say he's a bit quacky he's done wonders for me over the last couple of months