You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Heads Up MTT?

FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all

2 People have recently said about starting a Heads Up tournament which have both had a good response. Would you play in a Heads Up MTT if it was brought into sky? It could be done in 2 ways (or both) A heads up bounty hunter where as soon as you knock someone out you gain the bounty and get put against the next available player. OR it could be done is a structured knockout. i,e 32 players, 2nd game doesn't start until we have 16 left. There are +'s and -'s for both tourneys, but if we would like a tourney like this, lets get behind it and see if sky would introduce it here.

Comments

• Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited December 2009
    OOPS. I was meant to start that as a poll... O well, show your love if you like the idea
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    They play these type of tourny in another well known site, and you can even have an odd number of players, the site just plays it like any other mtt but with 2 places per table, its ok and its the same payout structure as normal mtt's.
  • Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited December 2009
    i would play them.. as long as they dint take hours to fill up i think it would be a good idea flash
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2009
    +1 here. Come on Sky, give it a go! :)
  • Options
    KdanemKdanem Member Posts: 118
    edited December 2009
    Hi
    Kev mentioned the idea and yes think it would be a good idea . As kev is off poker for 3 months i may enter but heads up is a different game to me but id give it a go,,Em x
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited December 2009
    I'd play, didnt you have them before with starting stacks of 555? rings a bell, think i'd prefer the first format.
  • Options
    namesb0ndnamesb0nd Member Posts: 402
    edited December 2009
    i would be up for playing either :)
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited December 2009
    Definitely up for these, but structured, not BH style!
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited December 2009
    yeah heads up torn please none of that frantic nonsence we had b4 tho.........