You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Best player?

Raiser99Raiser99 Member Posts: 6
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
I honestly don't know the answer to this but who out of all the skypoker team is the best poker player? Who has had the best results? Would be interesting to know...

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited December 2009
    Hi Raiser

I am guessing you mean the presenter/analysts team, I dont think you will get a difinitive answer to your question, the reason being each presenter/analyst has there own fileld of expertise i.e. some play cash only, others cash and MTT,s, some play on this site, but dont want us to know thier Alias, others play on here and are happy for us to know who they are :)

One thing I will say, the one who has had the most cashes that I have seen is tikay.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited December 2009
    Look mate we all know who out of the presenters/analysts is the best player - Rich Orford, just ask Tikay.
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    The best player ... there's NOT only one "best" player here !!!  

The One's  .. The Only's ..The Exquisites's .. The Hoastess's  with the Mostes's   

Sarah and Lisa ....................  "There  the best" !
  • Options
    edited December 2009

The most consistant poker player would have to be LML - consistantly bad lool

• Options
    LadyFingrsLadyFingrs Member Posts: 613
    edited December 2009
    J-hart

The rest are f nits.
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    i go for tikay.i mean after 700 years of poker he must be good surely?
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited December 2009
    Easy way to find out guys,

How about the sky Presenters and Analysts have a 2000 chip 10 min blind tourney, they could have it televised 

How many of them are there?, we could have a couple of tables to start if need be, then a final table to see who the best really is.

I know I would watch it,  What say the rest of you.

• Options
    edited December 2009
    What, no one thinks the above is a good idea.........

That make me sad,  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    i think the above idea is a terrible idea lol - are you even sadder now???
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Best player?:
    i think the above idea is a terrible idea lol - are you even sadder now???
    Posted by loonytoons

I just thought  the idea of the girls kicking Orford and TK's butts would appeal 

Especially if Lisa wears the Xmas red dress hint hint :)

• Options
    edited December 2009
    agreed but i think it would be hard for them to organise as two are always in the studio and would the rest want to do it on their time off,i know tikay would but not sure about some of the others
  • Options
    POTTSY82POTTSY82 Member Posts: 220
    edited December 2009
    I think its a good idea and would watch, but like some1 said they each have their own area of expertise and someone like trevor would be disadvantaged in a MTT as hes a cash player.  Good to watch for fun tho. 
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Best player?:
    I think its a good idea and would watch, but like some1 said they each have their own area of expertise and someone like trevor would be disadvantaged in a MTT as hes a cash player.  Good to watch for fun tho. 
    Posted by POTTSY82

I'm sure Trevor would consider himself up to the challenge, unless of course he's a complete girls blouse lol