You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

cash tables

loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
i normally play the stt dym or the deepies, but last night i thought id give the cash a bash, went onto a 2p/4p table with £4 and came off with £32.58 after 2 hours. I know its not hundreds but i was really chuffed,and i will definately be playing these again, i may even move up a level to 4p/8p in the near future lool. (im the last of the big spenders)

Comments

• Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited December 2009
    YOU SCOUNDREL,YOU LOOK DODGY ANYWAY.£32 PROFIT ON A 2P-4P TABLE.I BET YOU ARE IN CAHOOTS WITH THE RNG.I DONT WANT YOU COMING ANYWHERE NEAR MY TABLES AS I WOULD BE SKINT IN 2 MINUTES.LOL THATS WHAT YOU POSTED ONCE TO MY DEBS REMEMBER? LOL GL MATE dav
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    i do remember lol
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited December 2009
    Just remember you could have been #32.58 down in two hours as well lol.

Not that I am try to cast aspersions on your Poker skills, I am sure that you will continue to win in spectacular style my friend,  let me know when you're up to the $500, $1000 Blinds and I'll come and rail you 

Go for it my man 
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: cash tables:
    Just remember you could have been #32.58 down in two hours as well lol. Not that I am try to cast aspersions on your Poker skills, I am sure that you will continue to win in spectacular style my friend,  let me know when you're up to the $500, $1000 Blinds and I'll come and rail you  Go for it my man 
    Posted by JockBMW
    that'll be never, remember bankroll management is important!!
  • Options
    MohicanMohican Member Posts: 1,421
    edited December 2009
    I've been giving the cash tables a go for the first time and have had some success. Been struggling a little
    with what people call preflop raises with on the 2p/4p tables. A 4x raise is only 16p and people seem to be happy to call with pretty much anything but I've think I've adjusted my game to cope(fingers crossed). Gonna keep grinding away and hopefully move up to the 4p/8p soon.
    regards,
    Mohican