You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

MY OWN RNG!

Frank53Frank53 Member Posts: 163
edited April 2014 in The Rail
In Response to MY OWN RNG!:
Over many years I have studied online poker and poker software! I now know what RNG stands for...Rotten Number generator ! So I started to create my won RNG.. this has taken many years but I finally succeeded! This is how I did it! I took a pork chop, buried it the compost heap for a 1yr... I collected the rotting mass, then pored it into an old land rover gear box...this was mixed in there for 1 month, then I slowly pored in some red and black paint! This was to create the hearts clubs diamonds and spades! once this mixture was thick enough, I had to solidify it! So cooked it in the oven for 7 weeks! Now when your home begins to smell of rotting fish its more or less cooked! Take out and allow to cool, now put such solidified material into the freezer for a further hour! This then will be ready to slice into 52 1mm sheets...this is to represent 52 cards! Glue these slices together at about 2mm gaps! drill a central hole and shine a lazzor pen through it and bounce off a mirror around the room until it fires directly back into the central hole! Mount this contraption into your pc...and connect it to a strobe light! Your pc with appear to overload and smoke, this is normal wait until pc is cooled enough to fire up! If a green pusz ouzsez out of the Cd transport, don't panic as this to is normal! When the screen has a message BUZZ LIGHTYEAR HERE...ya in! If you follow these instructions ..BINGO you have created the best RNG known to man! Much better than skys RNG! Good luck at the new generated tables, and an RNG you will be able to understand! PS..shhhuuuss don't tell sky or they will copy it! Oh and wear the approved safty clothing and head gear when playing!
Posted by Frank53

YOUR A NUTTY KUNNY FUNT....

Comments