You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

whats going on

Gudbye2uGudbye2u Member Posts: 2
edited April 2014 in The Sky Poker Tour
hi all,i won the earlier sattellite to the 30,000 ukops semi at 5 o clock just gone ive waited all afternoon and was the only person registered for this 24 pound buy in due to my win earlier. 5 o clock has come and gone and now the site is saying the event is cancelled,do i get anything back after all??i would be greatfull for any feedback as i am fairly new 2 this site and feel let down by what has just happened

Comments

• Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited April 2014
    In Response to whats going on:
    hi all,i won the earlier sattellite to the 30,000 ukops semi at 5 o clock just gone ive waited all afternoon and was the only person registered for this 24 pound buy in due to my win earlier. 5 o clock has come and gone and now the site is saying the event is cancelled,do i get anything back after all??i would be greatfull for any feedback as i am fairly new 2 this site and feel let down by what has just happened
    Posted by Gudbye2u[/QUOTE

Hi

This happened to me before - speak with customer services - you will have to put up a bit of a fight but they will (or should) credit your account with a £24 voucher (So you can use for site but not withdraw)

For future reference - When you are trying to sat - if bank role allows - always register for the event trying to sat into - this way - if you win the sat you will be credited the money - so £24 in your case, then cancel the sat you paid for out your own money and you will get that refunded too!  NOTE - If you cancel a satellite won entry you loose it -

Example

PLay a £7.20 sat for BH main event - you win this then cancel - get nothing and you loose it

Play same event - but buy in direct to £33 main, then once qualify cancel and you gain £33 from satellite and also £33 from your own bank role buy in.  Of course - if you want to play the event you sat in for - then just do not cancel your buy in and pocket the winnings from Sat.  If you do not qualify and do not want to play main - take money back.

Hope that helps - and as I said - speak with Sky customer services - they will put you right I am sure

• Options
    Gudbye2uGudbye2u Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    In Response to Re: whats going on:
    In Response to whats going on :
    hi all,i won the earlier sattellite to the 30,000 ukops semi at 5 o clock just gone ive waited all afternoon and was the only person registered for this 24 pound buy in due to my win earlier. 5 o clock has come and gone and now the site is saying the event is cancelled,do i get anything back after all??i would be greatfull for any feedback as i am fairly new 2 this site and feel let down by what has just happened Posted by Gudbye2u[/QUOTE Hi This happened to me before - speak with customer services - you will have to put up a bit of a fight but they will (or should) credit your account with a £24 voucher (So you can use for site but not withdraw) For future reference - When you are trying to sat - if bank role allows - always register for the event trying to sat into - this way - if you win the sat you will be credited the money - so £24 in your case, then cancel the sat you paid for out your own money and you will get that refunded too!  NOTE - If you cancel a satellite won entry you loose it - Example PLay a £7.20 sat for BH main event - you win this then cancel - get nothing and you loose it Play same event - but buy in direct to £33 main, then once qualify cancel and you gain £33 from satellite and also £33 from your own bank role buy in.  Of course - if you want to play the event you sat in for - then just do not cancel your buy in and pocket the winnings from Sat.  If you do not qualify and do not want to play main - take money back. Hope that helps - and as I said - speak with Sky customer services - they will put you right I am sure
    Posted by Nuggy962

thank u very much 4 takin  time 2 reply ill upate u wen i know more

• Options
    Nuggy962Nuggy962 Member Posts: 1,104
    edited April 2014
    How you get on?