You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

brag time? i think its my first

debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
After all the recent threads about players being really unlucky and going in against big stacks with the better hand and keep on sucking out i thought i would post this as a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.Did i win a fortune ? no. Am i still well happy though? yes.Ive just finished the 13.05 £2.30 b/h and after 2 hours of play and having to shove against bigger stacks early -mid tourny with a better starting hand ive just won it.Ok i only won £30 but it has restored my confidence and as my dav keeps telling me confidence is everything.gl all a very happy debs xx

Comments

• Options
    BANDICOOTBANDICOOT Member Posts: 675
    edited December 2009
    Congrats Debs Vwd
  • Options
    EDKENT123EDKENT123 Member Posts: 416
    edited December 2009
    In Response to brag time? i think its my first:
    After all the recent threads about players being really unlucky and going in against big stacks with the better hand and keep on sucking out i thought i would post this as a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.Did i win a fortune ? no. Am i still well happy though? yes.Ive just finished the 13.05 £2.30 b/h and after 2 hours of play and having to shove against bigger stacks early -mid tourny with a better starting hand ive just won it.Ok i only won £30 but it has restored my confidence and as my dav keeps telling me confidence is everything.gl all a very happy debs xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Whos the girl.......

well done debs!!!!!
  • Options
    MADMOOMADMOO Member Posts: 1,687
    edited December 2009
    Well done debdobs!
  • Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited December 2009
    Congrats and WELL DONE Debs. Great stuff! ;)
  • Options
    scrumdownscrumdown Member Posts: 1,609
    edited December 2009
    well done debdobs always new u was a better player than dav lol
  • Options
    JockBMWJockBMW Member Posts: 2,653
    edited December 2009
    Congrats  Great Feeling isn't it,  The money is secondary to the thrill of the win 
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    Well done Debs :)
  • Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    Nice One      DEBDOBS !!   

:))
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    thank you all for your replies and imo jocks post sums it up in one.the thrill and the fact youve played the right game is just as good as the money.debs xx