You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The plan for tonight...

J-HartiganJ-Hartigan Member Posts: 2,756
edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
At the request of IRISHROVER, I'll be giving the 19:30 Deep Stack a miss and joining the crowd in the 20:15 Deepie instead.

Between 19:00 and 20:15, I'll be splashing about at the low limit Omaha cash tables.

And, after I crash out of the Deep Stack, I might play a few No Limit Hold'em Sit & Gos!

Hope to see you later,

James.

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited December 2009
    What time's ur dinner break? ;)
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited December 2009
    In Response to The plan for tonight...:
    At the request of IRISHROVER, I'll be giving the 19:30 Deep Stack a miss and joining the crowd in the 20:15 Deepie instead. Between 19:00 and 20:15, I'll be splashing about at the low limit Omaha cash tables. And, after I crash out of the Deep Stack, I might play a few No Limit Hold'em Sit & Gos! Hope to see you later, James.
    Posted by J-Hartigan

Is there dessert? ;)

OK I too have defected to the 20.15

Lets see if I can catch you at a table that isn't a dinner table.. OK is that getting old now?

GL Sir!! x
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: The plan for tonight...:
    In Response to The plan for tonight... : Is there dessert? ;) OK I too have defected to the 20.15 Lets see if I can catch you at a table that isn't a dinner table.. OK is that getting old now? GL Sir!! x
    Posted by LML
    Yes.

OK, I'm ready for some action.  I'm at Madeley (as in Richard) - 5p/10p PLO cash table.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I've now registered for a ten-seater £5+£0.50 S&G.

Join me.  You know you want to!